• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Your Christmas wishlist (games, in-game items, etc.) for 2015

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jay19

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:41 am Reply with quote
Hi guys! Since it's already the time of the year again, let's have a topic about Christmas and wishlists! What are your Christmas wishlists for 2015? Very Happy
So here's mine:

1) PS4
- I really wanted to own a PS4 and play games during long weekends and weekends. Hopefully this Christmas I can get a PS4. Very Happy

2) Magical Dice from Game of Dice
-Since this is the only mobile game that I play and i find enjoying, I would love to have this dice for Christmas! Very Happy I also love fire and red so this dice is really for me!

3) Fallout 4
- Since I wanted a ps4, i would love to get this game. I have read a lot of nice reviews about this and I think it would be worth it.

4) Call of Duty Blackops
- Another game on my christmas wishlist for my brand new PS4.

So what's your wishlist? Smile
Cam0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:03 am Reply with quote
jay19 wrote:
4) Call of Duty Blackops
- Another game on my christmas wishlist for my brand new PS4.

Surely you mean Black Ops 3, right? PS4 doesn't have backward compatibility. You'd need a PS3 to play the 2010 Black Ops.

Fallout 4 is the game I'll playing during Christmas holidays. I've already bought it, but I've been saving it so I can play it without worrying about school stuff. I'll also be playing Black Ops 3 on PS4, but my region has been suffering from rubberbanding and it's probably going to get a lot worse during Christmas so not sure if the game is going to be playable. Not to mention Playstation Network will probably get DDoSed again.

I'm thinking that I won't be buying anything from Steam during the sales. I already have a couple games that I should play before buying anything else. Some anime airing right now that I'm not following will also finish during Christmas so I'll be checking out some of those out as well.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1