• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
2016 Coast Con Biloxi:Be prepared for awesomeness!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SaiyanYasha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:20 am Reply with quote
CoastCon is Mississippi’s longest running and largest science fiction, fantasy and gaming convention. It is the main sponsored event of CoastCon, Inc., a non-profit literary organization. CoastCon, Inc. and its ten-member volunteer board develops events and gatherings to promote reading, education, fellowship, and science fiction, fantasy and gaming in all formats across the Southern United States, for over thirty-five years.
In my opinion this is the best comic con for anything anime I've ever been to. and i think it's really cool to see how many people have dressed and cos played almost every anime character as well as selling merchandise that includes almost anything that I love and still do ever since i moved to 7th grade.:)you know, if anybody in the south has an interest for anything anime or action related Coastcon has to be the best in anything animation entertainment related. last year i heard Steve Blum who did the voice of Spike Spiegel of cowboy bebop and Gulimon of Digimon was there!Very Happy Tiffany Grant who did the roll of Nojiko of one piece and Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion was there too! oh, the possibilities of Coastcon is unstoppable! so i sure hope anybody can attend this place! it's going to be really great there! i think Coastcon is the biggest Idea anybody's ever created.Idea
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1