• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[Done] Manga Title - Noragami: Stray Stories

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chibi Shoujo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:23 pm Reply with quote
I first understand that it takes time and patience to sift through all the new manga submissions, especially from the standpoint of just trying to fact check everything for endorsing or opposing.

That being said, per dormcat's post in the FAQ, I'd like to suggest that my submission of Noragami: Stray Stories be approved since it already has North American licensure and the first volume was released in the U.S. in December 2015. It was also mentioned in this ANN press release.

It has a side story relationship to Noragami: Stray God. And since it is published under a different title, it should be added as a split entry rather than as a release in the original.

There's no problem if it should wait since it's probably low on the list of submissions, but figured it wouldn't hurt to bring attention to it. Now I'll go back to fact checking for others.

Cheers!
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:45 pm Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Chibi Shoujo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:14 pm Reply with quote
Thanks, dormcat! No problem on the delay; I really appreciate it Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1