• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: ReLIFE Anime to Star Kensho Ono, Ai Kayano

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:31 pm Reply with quote
Lol, I just read a chapter of this series earlier today. Not bad for the casting choices. I really hope this will be a 2 cour since there's plenty to adapt.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
mewpudding101
Industry Insider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:42 pm Reply with quote
Sad. I had always imagined Takahiro Sakurai and Kaori Nazuka in the roles. But well, can't be helped. They match pretty well, though Ai Kayano is starting to show up everywhere. Getting a little annoying. Anime cry
princess passa passa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:57 pm Reply with quote
Takahiro Sakurai in a role like that? It would be the first I think, if they ended up with him for the role. He is always playing cocky types that may or may not have a complete emotional breakdown down the road...
mewpudding101
Industry Insider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:29 am Reply with quote
ragga ragga wrote:
Takahiro Sakurai in a role like that? It would be the first I think, if they ended up with him for the role. He is always playing cocky types that may or may not have a complete emotional breakdown down the road...

See Agemaki Kei in Otome Yokai Zakuro for the kind of energetic but can be moody role.
https://youtu.be/clAufjDzPmc?t=7m6s
Lord Dcast

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:45 am Reply with quote
Geez. This sounds good.
meepsheeps

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:28 am Reply with quote
uhhh i haven't read this series but i was hearing a more deeper voice doing him? or even someone like uchiyama kouki..
onok has a really polite/cute voice. LOL

ragga ragga wrote:
he always plays gentleman characters rather than cocky ones lol
Hikarunu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:12 pm Reply with quote
mewpudding101 wrote:
Sad. I had always imagined Takahiro Sakurai and Kaori Nazuka in the roles. But well, can't be helped. They match pretty well, though Ai Kayano is starting to show up everywhere. Getting a little annoying. Anime cry

Ai Kayano spam is still better than.. lets see.. Kana Hanazawa.
Her voice literally no tone change in every characters she cast, so annoying and boring. At least Kayano has voice variation so you wont bored hearing her in so many anime/game/dubbed movie/etc
mewpudding101
Industry Insider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:24 pm Reply with quote
Hikarunu wrote:

Ai Kayano spam is still better than.. lets see.. Kana Hanazawa.
Her voice literally no tone change in every characters she cast, so annoying and boring. At least Kayano has voice variation so you wont bored hearing her in so many anime/game/dubbed movie/etc

*high five* Can't agree with you more. Just don't want Kayano to become the next Hanazawa.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1