• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Preregistration Lines for A-kon 26

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Majikza

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:19 pm Reply with quote
I was told by A-kon registration that preregistration is faster than onsite registration when I e-mailed, and asked them about it. I wanted to verify though as they are a biased source.

I'd rather be cautious and not left being annoyed at the process which was supposedly supposed to be better.

I went to A-kon 24, 25 but not 26 so I'm not sure if it really improved or not. 26 was supposed to fix the crazy pregistration lines that made it such a hassle and made it better to just register on-site.

I'm curious if anyone went to A-kon 26 and how it went with preregistration if everything was smooth or not. A-kon is a convention in Dallas at the Hilton Anatole for the last 3 times in case anyone doesn't know about this one.

I want to go to A-kon 27 and hopefully have a much better experience as far as the registration process.

Thanks for any information anyone can give.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1