• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Catchiest OP and ED of Winter 2016 season

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SlamMan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:31 pm Reply with quote
So I am curious to know what other people think are the catchiest OP and EDs of the winter season. By catchy I don't mean favourite. I am more wondering what songs got stuck in your head the most. For me the OP is the one for Myriad Colors Phantom World and the ED is from Nurse Witch Komugi. I don't know the song names so please specify which show they are from. Thank you.
omiya

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:17 pm Reply with quote
SlamMan wrote:
So I am curious to know what other people think are the catchiest OP and EDs of the winter season. By catchy I don't mean favourite. I am more wondering what songs got stuck in your head the most. For me the OP is the one for Myriad Colors Phantom World and the ED is from Nurse Witch Komugi. I don't know the song names so please specify which show they are from. Thank you.

So you mean:

Myriad Colors Phantom World "Naked Dive" by SCREEN mode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAfwBB4CEnM

and

Nurse Witch Komugi ED V1: Otome no Mahou de Ponde Ke Wa (オトメの魔法でポンデ・ケ・ワ)" by Halko Momoi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSyAKMpnQ1s

?
SlamMan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:35 pm Reply with quote
Sorry, I meant Nurse Witch Komugi R. Regardless though, I was more curious to know what you found to be stuck in your head the most from the last season. I listed the OP and ED I found most stuck in my head as examples.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1