• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll Presence at London Comic Con and Hyper Japan

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 2:27 pm Reply with quote
An interesting stratagem. It remains to be seen how thoroughly the distinction between those with premium memberships and those without will be upheld.

I say this as I will be accompanying friends with such memberships, so I am in a position to test...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 10:50 am Reply with quote
How they will tell you have premium is more of a question.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
yurihellsing

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 1:33 pm Reply with quote
Shiroi Hane wrote:

Maybe they'll send an email with a pass like an e-ticket to premium account holders?

There's a part of me that wants to go but A. I don't use CR and B. I'm in Japan when this is happening.
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 3:29 pm Reply with quote
Shiroi Hane wrote:

I will just say to the staff members that I am close friends with Andrew Partridge.

(I am not, and he has nothing to do with Crunchyroll, but what is the worst that could happen?)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1