• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Max Factory's Life-Size Bridal Lingerie Momo Belia Deviluke Figure Offered as Lottery Priz

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:24 am Reply with quote
reanimator wrote:
One thing for sure, whoever buy those life size anime figures are not going to meet real "3D" women in future. Personally, it's more sexier if one's girlfriend or wife be in lingerie with matching character wig.

That is not entirely true. There will be some women who will be turned off by it; there will be some women that would grudgingly accept it, though they might try putting it into a closet or have it buried in the garage eventually; and there will be some women who will have no problem with it. Women are not cloned creatures that have a hive mind.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 2:49 am Reply with quote
reanimator wrote:
One thing for sure, whoever buy those life size anime figures are not going to meet real "3D" women in future. Personally, it's more sexier if one's girlfriend or wife be in lingerie with matching character wig.

Just like those who buy the regular size versions of this figure, and other scantily clad figures, aren't going to be meeting any real 3d women right? Guess my gf really is a figment of my imagination. Always knew it. Sort of worried though why my friends and family have gone along with my 6 year delusion though.
Kalessin

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 9:33 am Reply with quote
Psycho 101 wrote:
reanimator wrote:

Just like those who buy the regular size versions of this figure, and other scantily clad figures, aren't going to be meeting any real 3d women right? Guess my gf really is a figment of my imagination. Always knew it. Sort of worried though why my friends and family have gone along with my 6 year delusion though.

They just don't want you to crack any further. Wink
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2