• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: O-Parts Hunter's Seishi Kishimoto Ends Sukedachi Nine Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gemnist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:36 pm Reply with quote
I really wish Seishi was as popular as Masashi. He must be SO jealous.
Deynard

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:47 pm Reply with quote
*Started reading* O-Parts Hunter's Seishi Kishimoto...
but not getting anime.

Disappointed. I like 666 Satan so much! It's far better than Naruto.
Paul D. Atreides

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:00 pm Reply with quote
You're just the afterbirth, Seishi. You slithered out of your mother's filth. They should have put you in a glass jar on a mantelpiece. Where were you when Masashi was suckling at his mother’s teat? Where were you? Who was nursing you, poor Seishi? One of Arakawa’s sows? That land has been had. Nothing you can do about it. It's gone. It's had. You lose.

DRAINAGE! Drainage, Seishi, you boy. Drained dry. I'm so sorry. Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching? And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I...drink...your...MILKSHAKE! I drink it up!

Last edited by Paul D. Atreides on Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kurohei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:03 pm Reply with quote
Eh, I gave up on expecting a 666 Satan anime. but kinda cool that Seishi Kishimoto has finished another manga series. I've only read 666 Satan, but hey, maybe I should get around to reading his other works.
Lelouch Vi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:43 pm Reply with quote
And so this ends after 2 main chapters and 2 side chapters. wtf. This was a really good manga too
ShadowWolf87

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:53 am Reply with quote
Lelouch Vi wrote:
And so this ends after 2 main chapters and 2 side chapters. wtf. This was a really good manga too

...dude, there were more than "two main chapters". Two chapters was all anyone bothered translating on certain websites though. Same thing happened to Kurenai no Ookami.

Seishi typically does shorter series since Blazer Drive anyways. Just hope someone actually picks up and localizes some of his works.
ShadowWolf87

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:56 am Reply with quote
Kurohei wrote:
Eh, I gave up on expecting a 666 Satan anime. but kinda cool that Seishi Kishimoto has finished another manga series. I've only read 666 Satan, but hey, maybe I should get around to reading his other works.

The biggest downside is a lot of his other works are harder to find via official means. He's had some good stuff but no one brings it over. Lotta folks look down on him for not being as famous as his brother too, despite having written a much wider variety, so I think sales concerns are part of the problem.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1