• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Suggested genre changes for title #11033

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cearon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:48 am Reply with quote
Yesterday I finished watching anime#11033. When I went to the page to enter new theme and genre information I came across two already added genres that look like they can be substituted to better describe the anime.
Namely:
¤ adventure => action
¤ fantasy => supernatural

The plot half centers on fights with demons and magic in the real world (with the other half focused on drama), which is why I propose that the fantasy listing be replaced by supernatural.

The anime is currently listed as adventure, but there is a lot more action in there with all the fights going on. The plot is half drama and half action driven, NOT adventure, which is why I suggest changing the genre from adventure to action.

So, I think that changing these genres would make the description more accurate.
If you need (more concrete) examples to change the listing ask me and I'll try to provide them.

Edit: Oh, while I'm at it; I think the theme listing "yaoi" could be inappropriate. The most that's going on is shounen-ai (which is already listed); and while there is some obvious love tension, that is all (not even romantic hugging).
Cearon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 am Reply with quote
I see it is fixed, awesome and thank you.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1