• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Fitness goodies ("Sorry for the weird post but I don't think I'm the only one").

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anime_Newbie88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:54 pm Reply with quote
I myself am a big girl 5' 2" 360 pounds last on scale a week ago. And have been a fan of the anime worlds since I first seen dbz like at age 9 or 10 and now am 27.

I have sat down and watched more hours and episodes of anime then I can literally count.

I have even explorered the japanese section of my local stores for pocky and snacks and drinks. And now I'm trying something new.

I watch to ease up on my anime habit of watching a few hours a week and use it as a reward system.

Example

while a episode is loading on my pc do something like stand up and march in place. For a few minutes and the same while watching. Pop on my favorite episode and just get on my recumbent exercise bike and ride while watching a few episodes.

And I would also like to include clothing based on color to kind of match my anime. Example there's naruto head bands and other things from other animes.

Why not mix and match your fitness clothing to match the anime your going to watch.

Like for example black goku is mostly gray and black. Find yoga plants with gray and black and then a solids colored tank top or fitness shirt.

I personally think it would be kind of cool to make a fun anime workout. Like make anime workout gear. Take solid colors and put them for a specific anime series and workout in them while watching that specific anime.

I know this might sound a bit odd. But keeping motivated is always hard for me so I thought it would be a bit fun.

Dose anyone else think working out like that would be fun.

And if you already workout to your favorite animes or if you workout to a anime based fitness game please respond and give the name of the app or game and also tell me the anime you workout to and if you wear anything specific.

Like I said this sounds a bit odd but would still be fun I think.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1