• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Missing OVA for Kamisama Hajimemashita

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rushni

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:25 am Reply with quote
Kamisama Hajimemashita (#16255) has an OVA series called Kamisama Hajimemashita: Kako-hen after the 2nd season that hasn't been added. So far four episodes have been released.
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:14 pm Reply with quote
Hi, is this OVA different from this one? anime#16346
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Dessa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:15 pm Reply with quote
Looking on Wikipedia, it looks like #16346 is a bit of a mess and needs a split.

Near as I can tell (without knowing anything of the series myself), #16346 is DVD that came with volume 16 of the manga (first release date listed).

What Rushni is talking about is the Kako-hen OAV, which seems to be at least 3 episodes, and came bundled with volumes 22 (2015-8-20), 23 (2015-12-18), and 24 (2016-4-20). A DVD also came with volume 25 (2016-8-19), but while Wikipedia (English) lists that one as part of the Kako-hen OAV, Japanese Wikipedia doesn't list it in that section. Of course, it may just not have been added yet.

English wiki also lists a "Kamisama, Kekkon Zenya" OAV that's supposed to be released 2016-12-20, but there's nothing about that on Japanese Wiki.

Of the releases listed in #16346, the first is definitely that OAV. The second, I don't think is an OAV. As far as I can gather, volume 21 came with a rubber strap of two of the characters. The third and fourth releases, though, are the Kako-hen releases (#3 and #4, #1 and #2 are still missing).

I would split out Kako-hen as its own entry, and remove the 2015-4-20 release completely, since it's just a rubber strap.
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:23 am Reply with quote
I corrected the release dates but I'm not entirely convinced we need to split off for another OVA entry. I'd like more input before doing that.

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=16346&page=28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1