• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
What Happened To The Neon Alley Section?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snomaster1
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:07 pm Reply with quote
Recently,I noticed that in the Industry part of the forums,the Neon Alley section has disappeared. Now,I'm not the first person to notice this sort of thing. There were others who noticed that it had disappeared long before I did and I wonder why? I might not have ever used that section but there are others who did and why should they be denied the use of that section? I did some checking and saw that Neon Alley was still around. I could see that if it was no longer around that the section itself wouldn't be there,either.
I hope that the section will be brought back soon and we'd be told the reason for it's disappearance. There are people who might want to use it and I hope it returns.

Last edited by Snomaster1 on Mon May 13, 2019 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:45 pm Reply with quote
For starters Neon Alley itself in that form no longer exists. So there's really no point of even having that section around. Especially since it was in the industry section and it is no longer part of the industry. Secondly that entire section had been inactive for almost 2 years. So no one was using it. Obviously due to the fact that Neon Alley does not exist and has not for a long time now. Even when it did exist that section received VERY little actual discussion and traffic. It was brought up and discussed here about removing it during the conversation about separating general anime and series specific anime discussions.
Snomaster1
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:12 pm Reply with quote
I didn't know that,Psycho. I hope you or anyone else doesn't think badly of me. I just wondered what happened to it,that's all. Thanks for telling me. I'm very grateful for it.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:29 pm Reply with quote
You're welcome. Glad I could answer it for you. I also doubt anyone would think less of you for simply asking that question.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1