• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: SILVER LINK Announces Original Anime Project For 10th Anniversary

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrownKlown

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:22 pm Reply with quote
Silver Link did Strike the Blood which is one of the better action oriented harem shows along side of High School Dxd with more than enough focus on the action. Its actually very well balanced. And overall I like most of there stuff.

I find the complaint to kind of be assine because most studios have something that identifies them as that studio and they do those kind of works. Studio shaft is one I love, but all the works that I know from them are technicality harem. Most of the other studios are the same, there are certain shows they just do. I honestly can't name one studio that does a harem then a historical drama then a horror then something else. I mean I feel like your expectation of a studio are kind unrealistic. Even Studio Ghibli, a venerable studio on par with Disney bascially does the same two or three genre of film.

And this is limited to anime studios. Live action film, video game developers, they all focus on limited genres, there is no jack of all trades that you seem to be looking for and even if there are they are exception not the norm.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:09 am Reply with quote
Whether this is a TV or OVA series, it makes more sense to have this as a fall 2017 title so they are closer to the 10th anniversary. Hope this gets a simulcast.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2