• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll to Stream ēlDLIVE Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
diamoundheadx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:10 pm Reply with quote
cool
Blankslate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:37 pm Reply with quote
I'm surprised this isn't a Simuldub. I guess this makes sense since this is most like going to run for multiple cours, and Funi probably wants all hands on deck for Spring season.

Regardless, I'm definitely going to check it out since the manga is really entertaining if a bit generic.
Calico

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:54 pm Reply with quote
FYI, since it's not mentioned in this article, it looks like Viz is publishing chapters of this online under its free manga section in case anyone wants to check it out. Though they only have the first two chapters up so far, with more planned.
Thorfinn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:11 am Reply with quote
I thought this would be an obvious choice as a simuldub. I guess they don't want to waste their time with a potentially lame semi-long running shounen series. There still is a chance that it will get a simuldub.
MarshalBanana

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:47 am Reply with quote
I would prefer it not to get a simuldub, and have a normal dub later down the line.
everydaygamer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:03 am Reply with quote
Blankslate wrote:
I'm surprised this isn't a Simuldub. I guess this makes sense since this is most like going to run for multiple cours, and Funi probably wants all hands on deck for Spring season.

Regardless, I'm definitely going to check it out since the manga is really entertaining if a bit generic.

Well even if it was getting a simuldub they usually wait a few weeks into the season before announcing that.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1