• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The List - 6 Dragon Girls to Set Your Heart Aflame

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:01 am Reply with quote
YesNoMaybe wrote:
I would like to have seen Filia from the "The Slayers Try series" make the list. I thought she was a cutie, and I really liked her character as well. Wink

It's funnier to think that when Gourry lifted up her skirt that scene, that was the dub voice of Kaiba doing that to the main dub voice of Mokuba.
ChibiKangaroo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:16 am Reply with quote
Yea Filia from Slayers was the best dragon girl. I loved the gag about how heavy her weapon was.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:15 pm Reply with quote
belvadeer wrote:
Chrno2 wrote:
Well, if you hand out in the world of Dragonaut well there's plenty of boo...I mean "heart" going around.

Too bad the breasts in Boobanaut the Ridonculous are some of the most disgusting sagging jelly tits anyone could ever lay witness to. The dragons were also lazy and blocky CG abominations. No respect for hand drawing mighty dragons anymore, grumble grumble.

LOL!!! Dragons in school bloomers. The sad part about it that I've only seen a little of that show but not enough to see the jump roping. But that's what happens when you hire Gonzo and an artist who has worked on erotica to design the characters.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:55 pm Reply with quote
belvadeer wrote:
Chrno2 wrote:
Well, if you hand out in the world of Dragonaut well there's plenty of boo...I mean "heart" going around.

Too bad the breasts in Boobanaut the Ridonculous are some of the most disgusting sagging jelly tits anyone could ever lay witness to. The dragons were also lazy and blocky CG abominations. No respect for hand drawing mighty dragons anymore, grumble grumble.

LOL!!! Dragons in school bloomers. The sad part about it that I've only seen a little of that show but not enough to see the jump roping. But that's what happens when you hire Gonzo and an artist who has worked on erotica to design the characters.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4