• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Super Dragon Performs Drive Head Anime's Opening Song

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KH91

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:16 am Reply with quote
Super Dragon performed the 6th opening of Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V. With that said...Yu-Gi-Oh! does it again.
Topgunguy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:00 am Reply with quote
Man, the robots look great. Better than any Transformer has looked in years. But the premise is just too stupid. I know they want to sell products to kids but why do the human characters have to be mainly kids who control the robots?
Wrangler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:05 am Reply with quote
Topgunguy wrote:
Man, the robots look great. Better than any Transformer has looked in years. But the premise is just too stupid. I know they want to sell products to kids but why do the human characters have to be mainly kids who control the robots?

Its the target audience. It's annoying for certain, when kids started watching Transformers, they were NOT watching it to see little kids (perhaps slightly younger than them) do stuff with giant robots.

The designs their using is interesting, toy cars inside transforming car bodies/exoskeletons. I can't imagine what the transformation would be like...toy car bit too small to be fitting side one these things in a anime sense.
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:07 am Reply with quote
Upon reading this headline, I was presented with a mental image of a certain masked wrestler testing his singing ability...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1