Forum - View topic
First Look: Persona 5




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ambimunch



Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Posts: 1920
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:11 pm Reply with quote
I imported the game back in the Fall and beat it twice. It's very good. For those who are afraid that too much changed from P4, don't, it's still the Persona we know and love, and so much more.

Very eager to hear all the English voices!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bleachj0j



Joined: 22 Nov 2008
Posts: 707
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:45 pm Reply with quote
Well this and Kotaku's impression make the wait harder. Was doing pretty well until I read both impressions.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
varmintx



Joined: 31 Jul 2006
Posts: 1018
Location: Covington, KY
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:02 pm Reply with quote
I'm buying 6 friggin' games tomorrow and I still have this one in a month. This year has been insane for new quality games.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
KH91



Joined: 17 May 2013
Posts: 4321
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:21 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
It's hard to believe, but after nearly a decade, Persona 5 is finally almost here.


Are you pretending that Japan doesn't exist? Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
belvadeer



Joined: 11 Jun 2006
Posts: 3505
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:45 pm Reply with quote
Ambimunch wrote:
Very eager to hear all the English voices!


Same. I love the casting choices.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Punch Drunk Marc



Joined: 04 Oct 2013
Posts: 412
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:16 am Reply with quote
varmintx wrote:
I'm buying 6 friggin' games tomorrow and I still have this one in a month. This year has been insane for new quality games.


True. KH 2.8 (More specifically Fragmentary Passage), Tales of Berseria, and Gravity Rush 2 were all great games that came out this year. It looks like P5 will be no different.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
varmintx



Joined: 31 Jul 2006
Posts: 1018
Location: Covington, KY
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:39 am Reply with quote
Punch Drunk Marc wrote:
varmintx wrote:
I'm buying 6 friggin' games tomorrow and I still have this one in a month. This year has been insane for new quality games.


True. KH 2.8 (More specifically Fragmentary Passage), Tales of Berseria, and Gravity Rush 2 were all great games that came out this year. It looks like P5 will be no different.

Zelda, Horizon, Resident Evil, Nioh, Nier, Yakuza, and I'm probably still forgetting some...it's utter absurdity.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
Punch Drunk Marc



Joined: 04 Oct 2013
Posts: 412
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:18 pm Reply with quote
varmintx wrote:
Punch Drunk Marc wrote:
varmintx wrote:
I'm buying 6 friggin' games tomorrow and I still have this one in a month. This year has been insane for new quality games.


True. KH 2.8 (More specifically Fragmentary Passage), Tales of Berseria, and Gravity Rush 2 were all great games that came out this year. It looks like P5 will be no different.

Zelda, Horizon, Resident Evil, Nioh, Nier, Yakuza, and I'm probably still forgetting some...it's utter absurdity.


It really is. had almost forgotten about Nier. i definitely have to pick that one up soon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Xavon



Joined: 09 Jan 2007
Posts: 122
Location: Minnesota
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:30 pm Reply with quote
Magaru is a wind spell. And it targets all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
himesaminako



Joined: 06 Apr 2015
Posts: 4
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:44 pm Reply with quote
Xavon wrote:
Magaru is a wind spell. And it targets all.


Mabufudyne. Ice. Targets all. Typically the strongest variant of the spell that is capable of targeting all. How could one forget?!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group