• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sony will Release Advent Children Limited Edition in February

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:25 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Absolutely nothing wrong with that but I'm just amazed that people simply do not already understand how this DVD market works, in that yes, sometimes it is announced, and other times, it's not. Given that there is roughly a year or so between releases didn't you think that maybe, just maybe, something else would be coming?

I understand how it works and it doesn't surprise me, regardless I still hate it when companies do it because the reason behind it is obvious. It's doubtful they don't know another version is going to come out or in the works and it's obviously not announced so people will buy up and then buy again when the version with features hits the shelves. If they have a fanbase that's blindly loyal enough they can even just add a few gimmicks and milk it for more because the fans will just have to have it. I do hate it, but I can't blame the companies because as we see here people are willing to pay another 50 bucks for a weak OVA and a script you could just as easily download off the net with a few other little things that are worth probably 1 or 2 bucks.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Kid Ryan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:18 am Reply with quote
Why did Sony decide not to English Dub Final Fantasy VII: Last Order?
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:01 am Reply with quote
A good question for Sony. However, this thread is now 3 and a half years old, so it's really not the kind of place for your question. If you have something new to bring up, then it's best to make a new post for it rather than reviving long dead threads.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3