• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Charapedia, ANN Pick Most Anticipated Spring 2017 Anime Series

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angel M Cazares

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:57 am Reply with quote
Spring will be the season of sequels, but several of those sequels are from shows that had strong first seasons. I am really looking forward to this new season. These are my top 5 most anticipated: Sakura Quest, Attack on Titan 2, The Eccentric Family 2, Kabukibu! and Danmachi Sword Oratoria.
Starbuckets

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:06 am Reply with quote
Funny how SnK 2 ranked first among the ladies (by quite a margin, at that), but not the men (only third).
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:17 pm Reply with quote
AoT, MHA, Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul, and Granblue I'm so hyped for.

Glad to see Virgin Soul joining the big shows in the top list. The first show was fantastic.

Quite curious about Atom The Beginning since I'm not sure what to expect and probably Gundam Thunderbolt (mainly watched the first for the really good animation).
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:15 am Reply with quote
If some women voted for "sin Nanatsu no Taizai" and knew it was not the other version, they do have an interesting tastes. Honestly, I normally associate men enjoying such shows.
Tsuruhami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:21 am Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
If some women voted for "sin Nanatsu no Taizai" and knew it was not the other version, they do have an interesting tastes. Honestly, I normally associate men enjoying such shows.

It's a mistake. I've been to that website and the link of "sin Nanatsu no Taizai" refer to the Nanatsu no Taizai by Suzuki Nakaba. Unless there's equally male-fanservice like Nanatsu no Taizai or Shokugeki, I doubt many straight women will want to watch it through.
Hoppy800

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:11 pm Reply with quote
Spring 2017 is unusual, it's almost a complete drought when it comes to anime when it usually has a lot of stuff to watch. Also, I see 3 bad LN adaptations in the top 10. Summer will be way better than this. On the good side there's the new Aikatsu Stars season, Hinako Note, Cinderella Girls Gekijou, Idol Time Pripara, and Twin Angel will be good for a quick laugh.
zrnzle500

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:23 pm Reply with quote
Hoppy800 wrote:
Spring 2017 is unusual, it's almost a complete drought when it comes to anime when it usually has a lot of stuff to watch. Also, I see 3 bad LN adaptations in the top 10. Summer will be way better than this. On the good side there's the new Aikatsu Stars season, Hinako Note, Cinderella Girls Gekijou, Idol Time Pripara, and Twin Angel will be good for a quick laugh.

Do you mean aside from the sequels? Plenty of highly anticipated ones there and not unreasonably so. And in the case of either list, you seem to suggest the DanMachi spinoff and Saekano are bad LN adaptations (the jury is out on Eromanga sensei and Clockwork Planet). Of course you don't have to like any of them but I'm not sure most will agree with your characterization on either point.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2