• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Can't add to my collection

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sonryu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:25 am Reply with quote
I use ANN to make a public list of my manga. Every time I receive a new package in the mail containing new manga volumes, I head over to ANN to add them to my collection. As of a few weeks ago, I have been unable to add anything. At first I thought it was a site glitch, or perhaps browser incompatibility (I use both Firefox and IE). Seeing as how it's still not working, has that feature been disabled?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 2:30 pm Reply with quote
Hi sonryu,

No, that feature has not been disabled. I just went to add an item to my collection and it worked fine. Maybe it was a temporary glitch? Do you still have the issue?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
sonryu

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:19 am Reply with quote
I checked again recently after receiving new purchases and I _was_ able to add tiitles. I guess it was a glitch. I'm glad it's working again Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1