• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Top-Selling Anime CD Singles: 2017 (First Half)

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:10 pm Reply with quote
sort of happy Quartet Night outsold all the 2D girls. Nice... and I don't even like UtaPri. Good seiyuu in that team, though.

I wonder, though... I feel like there are just too many 2D boy idol groups. The market is too split between the different groups competing against each other...

We just need to get more people to take a chance on them, whether it's people who usually aren't attracted anime boys (a lot of people who aren't into anime girls still like Love Live), or people who are usually somewhat dismissive of idols in general (groups like Tsukipro's Growth and Pythagoras' Lagrange Point have music that's so much more sophisticated than what you'd expect from idols).

That one Touken Ranbu single, is that with the seiyuu or the musical cast?
Kougeru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:22 pm Reply with quote
This is a very sad list as a whole.
KH91

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:07 pm Reply with quote
Idol master is #1 as expected. Yu-Gi-Oh! Is in the chart. Nice. Kemono Friends should have been #1.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1