• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Kung Fu Boy Chinmi (TV)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaxSouth

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 7:32 am Reply with quote

Kung Fu Boy Chinmi (TV)

Genres: action, adventure, comedy, drama
Themes: china, developing powers, martial artists, martial arts, monks

Plot Summary: The Ironfist Chinmi or Tekken is kung-fu adventure of a teenage who will complete the art of kung-fu a temple which is Dairin Temple. Adventure background is a huge China Kingdom with a huge history in it and even it's very big territorial. This teenager’s name is Chinmi and companion with a funny monkey, which usually called Go Ku, to across the wide of kung-fu's world. Chinmi is an orphan teenage that only have an older sister, Mei Lin. They both, before Chinmi's going to explore his talent in kungfu in Dairin temple, lived near the Choko River in a small restaurant owned by them. It was Master Yosen who gave the first time to Chinmi an inner power kung-fu's style which becomes the first style to rely on every fight in Chinmi's adventure.

Vintage: 1988-07-02 to 1988-12-24

As of today, after 24 years of ANN's existence, just 16 votes were given for this anime, though it has some legendary voice actors participating as well as theme, popular back in the 1980s.

The reason is that this anime was never shown anywhere besides Japan, even there it has almost immediately disappeared.

The question is: do people, who have watched this anime, exist, or are they purely mythical? Can they comment on just how bad or how good this obscure, secret anime is?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1