• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Little Witch Academia episodes 14 - 25 Streaming

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Punch Drunk Marc

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:32 pm Reply with quote
Honestly when the second half of the show rolled around, I found myself liking Akko less and less. She was loud, pushy, rude, and more than a little selfish at times. Sure she had her moments of good, but her negatives outweighed her positives to me more often than not.

Believe it or not I was starting to prefer Diana more as a protag than Akko despite hating her in the first half of the show. When we learned her backstory I understood why she was the way she was in the beginning of the show and I starting to like seeing her more and more. She was basically what Akko should have been in my opinion, someone who worked hard despite her circumstances and became the best witch of her generation (if it weren't for Akko getting the Shiny Rod).

This was only compounded further when Croix revealed what Chariot did on the night of the performance Akko saw. spoiler[Diana telling Akko that she was there at the same performance and lost her magic as well was a pretty poignant moment. Hearing Diana pushing herself to learn magic really solidified her as the better character in my eyes.
Sure she had a leg up over Akko since she was already part of a magical family, but it still made Akko kind of look bad in the long run because it made it seem like she didn't work as hard as Diane and blamed other people for her shortcomings as a witch]
It was like the Naurto/Sasuke dynamic except gone completely wrong.

[/spoiler]
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:14 am Reply with quote
meiam wrote:
The antagonist was also a huge weak point, she essentially has no motivation, good old evil for being evil. Its also incredibly obvious who it is and one character in the show knows full well that she's evil yet doesn't ever bother doing anything about it. So you end up with most situation being easily avoidable if she just had a 10 sec conversation with Akko, but nope, gotta drag on the story.

Laughing
Wait, are you serious? You thought that Croix's character was being evil just for the sake of being evil? If anything she kind of lacked the sort of big hammy evil think I was somewhat expecting. Because Croix really had the motivation of thinking she was saving the "magical" world, but it was kind of all in that she personally had too much pride in things like her own personal skill, that she could not see why she was not chosen. Her being evil was that she lost her way, of such things as looking down on people.

The big contrast was meant to be put against Ako, that you can complain that Ako sucked, but she had everything that Croix did not. Akko did start to take things seriously, but a big part of what made her great was her real strength, of being a big dreamer, but also big on empathy, the defining strength she had was in the belief she had in everyone else's dreams. She did not need to know what reward she was working towards for gathering the words, because she had one personal wish she wanted that she felt she could accomplish, which she does, and it is one of the best when she moves past that.

To call Akko nothing but annoying, might be to maybe not fully understand how Diana, a prodigy in most aspects, can be jealous of and appreciate her towards the end. That not everything is about being the smartest or strongest, that Akko is someone who seems to be at a disadvantage in those areas, that she will require a whole lot more effort in those areas. And yet she still tries.
meiam

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:39 am Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
Laughing
Wait, are you serious? You thought that Croix's character was being evil just for the sake of being evil? If anything she kind of lacked the sort of big hammy evil think I was somewhat expecting. Because Croix really had the motivation of thinking she was saving the "magical" world, but it was kind of all in that she personally had too much pride in things like her own personal skill, that she could not see why she was not chosen. Her being evil was that she lost her way, of such things as looking down on people.

The big contrast was meant to be put against Ako, that you can complain that Ako sucked, but she had everything that Croix did not. Akko did start to take things seriously, but a big part of what made her great was her real strength, of being a big dreamer, but also big on empathy, the defining strength she had was in the belief she had in everyone else's dreams. She did not need to know what reward she was working towards for gathering the words, because she had one personal wish she wanted that she felt she could accomplish, which she does, and it is one of the best when she moves past that.

To call Akko nothing but annoying, might be to maybe not fully understand how Diana, a prodigy in most aspects, can be jealous of and appreciate her towards the end. That not everything is about being the smartest or strongest, that Akko is someone who seems to be at a disadvantage in those areas, that she will require a whole lot more effort in those areas. And yet she still tries.

Croix spend a lot of time just tormenting Akko and Chariot for no reason, a jealous person convet what other people have, but Croix would just torment them without actually getting anything out of it. That's just being evil for evil sake, also obviously her plan involved spoiler[making people angry and starting pointless fight/war even though by her own admission any feeling would work, but you know it wouldn't be evil if she used joy.]

As far as Akko, her dream is literally to meet her Idol, which is somehow treated as equally or even more noble than any other character in the show, for some reason (Pshhhh restoring your familly former glory and freeing them from misery, so pedantic, real dreamer just want to meet pop idol). Everyone has dream that they believe in just as much, Akko is just too lazy to actual attain those dream, hence why she's such a great dreamer. Successful people aren't dreamer, they're achiever. Diana isn't a prodigy at all, she's shown working hard all the time, Akko is the prodigy in the sense that she's "the chosen one" for absolutely no reason other than she is, she didn't work hard to get that position, she just really wanted it. Akko is "the secret" made into character form, people want to achieve stuff and they like to think that other people who are better than them only got that far trough raw talent, but at the same time people don't want to work hard, they want stuff to fall on there lap while there out there having fun. That's Akko, she's just a wish fulfillment.
Chrysostomus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:07 pm Reply with quote
Punch Drunk Marc wrote:
Believe it or not I was starting to prefer Diana more as a protag than Akko despite hating her in the first half of the show.
No doubt Diana should have been the MC. Her development, while nothing extraordinary, felt natural and warranted. She had her flaws and the sad excuse of a plot didn't try to bend over backwards to favor her at every turn. Everyone else in the show was a crappy one-note character: Akko, Chariot, Croix, Lotte... Sucy. My God, how can Trigger look at themselves in the mirror after that they did to Sucy? She's a super fan favorite but she might as well have been a cardboard cut-out in the background. There was simply no coherent direction or purpose with this anime, just an attempt to take a charming simple idea that works for 10 minutes and extend it to 525.
Tuor_of_Gondolin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:02 pm Reply with quote
Ako is *not* considered to be the best witch of her generation, and probably never will be. No one ever proclaimed her as such the whole time. Also, Ako never blamed anyone else for her struggles with magic (especially with flying), even after she found out the truth of why she was having trouble. Shiny Rod is a prop -- a tool. It doesn't make you a better or a worse witch, it just gives you access to powers and abilities that you wouldn't normally be able to use. The power given by Shiny Rod isn't Ako's power, it's power given to Ako. With the events at the end of the series, Ako will have to make do without the Shiny Rod, and we're shown that she has no qualms moving on under her own power.

Diana was part of a witch family (a very famous one). She had a *huge* advantage over Ako despite them both suffering from the same affliction. She was shown practicing magic over and over again to overcome what happened (much, I would expect, like going to physical therapy after an accident). Ako didn't have access to that at all. She went to learn magic as soon as she could, but by that point Diana had more than overcome her own weakness. That also implies that Ako will eventually entirely overcome what happened to her at Shiny Chariot's concert.

I should add that Ako and Diana are very different in how they approach magic, and I doubt that'll change much even when Ako overcomes her limitations: there *was* a reason that she was chosen to receive the Shiny Rod. It's not about being a *better* witch, but rather about being a certain kind of witch -- it's more about the approach, and Ako's approach made her a better candidate than Diana or anyone else of her generation.
Punch Drunk Marc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:40 am Reply with quote
Tuor_of_Gondolin wrote:
I should add that Ako and Diana are very different in how they approach magic, and I doubt that'll change much even when Ako overcomes her limitations: there *was* a reason that she was chosen to receive the Shiny Rod. It's not about being a *better* witch, but rather about being a certain kind of witch -- it's more about the approach, and Ako's approach made her a better candidate than Diana or anyone else of her generation.

Ok then what is Akko's "approach to magic" that makes her more deserving of the rod than Diana, Lotte, Sucy, or even Amanda?

She wants to be like Chariot and make people smile with magic shows and things...Ok, but how does that make her deserve the rod more than Lotte (who is studying magic to keep her family business alive) or Diana (whose entire family dedicated themselves to helping the sick and the needy through magic)? What Akko wants to do is nice and all but it doesn't help magic thrive or give people more than a moment's entertainment.
Tuor_of_Gondolin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:12 am Reply with quote
Punch Drunk Marc wrote:
Ok then what is Akko's "approach to magic" that makes her more deserving of the rod than Diana, Lotte, Sucy, or even Amanda?

She wants to be like Chariot and make people smile with magic shows and things...Ok, but how does that make her deserve the rod more than Lotte (who is studying magic to keep her family business alive) or Diana (whose entire family dedicated themselves to helping the sick and the needy through magic)? What Akko wants to do is nice and all but it doesn't help magic thrive or give people more than a moment's entertainment.

I think, like Croix, that you're looking at this the wrong way. It's not about "deserving". And it certainly isn't about skill as a witch. It's not about *why* you're learning magic, either.

Akko was portrayed as the person most open to the wonder and love of magic of any of the witches of her generation. She loved magic itself, not what it could do for her. That's why she could experience wonderment regardless of the source. I hesitate to use the word "pureness" because that's got too many other connotations attached to it. But her child-like sense of wonder and her openness to all permutations of magic is, IMO, why she was best suited to receive the Shiny Rod.

Diana, like Croix, was far more *knowledgeable* about magic than Akko. Diana was also more capable at correctly performing magic on a regular basis. Diana had more of a "mind" for magic, but Akko had more of a "heart" for it. This is something that, I think, Diana came to realize about her. Magic isn't just about doing things, it is a part of how the world works (at least in their world), and Akko instinctively treated it that way, rather than just as a tool to manipulate things. This is an outlook that she received from Chariot and made her own. And, unlike Croix, I think Diana came to understand that aspect of magic better by observing and (eventually) appreciating Akko.

I'm not sure if I'm explaining this very well, but hopefully I've gotten across some of what I mean.
Jose Cruz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:31 pm Reply with quote
A- is too low. This is a modern classic. Best show in the last 5 years or so, minimum. Excellent animation and direction (it's Trigger's masterpiece perhaps), incredibly good good, very natural characters (they really felt like "people" instead of archetypes) and it's very entertaining and accessible. Overall, it's almost perfect show. In fact, the only show I know that works on all levels since this one was Madoka.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Snakebit1995

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:14 pm Reply with quote
Jose Cruz wrote:
A- is too low. This is a modern classic. Best show in the last 5 years or so, minimum. Excellent animation and direction (it's Trigger's masterpiece perhaps), incredibly good good, very natural characters (they really felt like "people" instead of archetypes) and it's very entertaining and accessible. Overall, it's almost perfect show. In fact, the only show I know that works on all levels since this one was Madoka.

I'm sorry but A- is where this show belongs, maybe even closer to B+ or B. As many in this thread have pointed out there are some serious character and story issues with this show, it's nowhere close to perfect.

I also have to disagre with "Very Natrual Characters". They all had clear roles to play, the rich girl is Diane, the smart girl who get flustered in Lotte, the dumb henchmen for Diane, the Wise mentor in Ursala, the villain with the unfortunate past in Croix, the MC who despite being basically totally inept and stupid at their task manages to accomplish their goal through force of will and heart despite screw up after screw up.

The story has serious issues with repetitiveness of themes and episodes either are so self contained they don't end up mattering (The Parody of Twilight or Sucy's Mind) or are so needless shoehorned into the WORDS plot thread that it feels forced and uncomfortable. The second half feels less about Akko and her friends and more like "What whacky situation can we put them in and shoe horn in a lesson for one of the words with?"

LWA is a good show, but it's no where near perfect. I think it was good in the moment but I think this is going to end up being a show that in ten years, once that new car smell wipes off we're going to see really wasn't that good.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:21 am Reply with quote
meiam wrote:
As far as Akko, her dream is literally to meet her Idol, which is somehow treated as equally or even more noble than any other character in the show, for some reason (Pshhhh restoring your familly former glory and freeing them from misery, so pedantic, real dreamer just want to meet pop idol). Everyone has dream that they believe in just as much, Akko is just too lazy to actual attain those dream, hence why she's such a great dreamer. Successful people aren't dreamer, they're achiever. Diana isn't a prodigy at all, she's shown working hard all the time, Akko is the prodigy in the sense that she's "the chosen one" for absolutely no reason other than she is, she didn't work hard to get that position, she just really wanted it. Akko is "the secret" made into character form, people want to achieve stuff and they like to think that other people who are better than them only got that far trough raw talent, but at the same time people don't want to work hard, they want stuff to fall on there lap while there out there having fun. That's Akko, she's just a wish fulfillment.

Look at what Tuor_of_Gondolin. And I think it is a sort of irony that you were saying Croix was just for the evulz, and say Akko got unfairly chosen with no really basis of her being good.

How did you not get it in how Akko became so invested in the dreams of those around her. She insists that Lotte go to the book event, she wanted Sucy to open herself up to dreams she would not entertain, she helped a zombie say goodbye to his daughter, she tagged along with some Amanda rebelling, pushed Constanze to let her help to fulfil her dream, and chased Diana to her home to make sure she made the decision fit her dream. Akko really did learn to use her head fairly early in the series because she actively made not progress otherwise. But the real thing that impressed so much and helped people around her was how she used her heart.

And what becoming the "chosen one" here meant, was that magic was disappearing and a very specific person that could use world recreation. As we saw with Croix, even after stealing that opportunity, it was pretty much worthless, because regardless of how much she understood magic, she lacked the natural wonderment Akko had for magic and all its forms. It was a sort of dedication she had that did not show through just being the smartest, but was no small part of helping. You said that Akko's dream was something as inconsequential as meeting her hero, well she put a lot of work to achieving that dream people thought of as small, and she actually achieved it, and it actually meant something.

Chariot kind of had her own journey in the past, where she wanted to bring smiles with her shows. But somewhere along the way she kind of lost focus of what that actively meant, instead going for bigger shows, so much for that purpose she unknowingly accepted a power that took the dreams of others. Too into the method and neglected the message, and we know it had a very negative part on her mind afterwards. Akko's little dream, as selfish as it may appear to someone, no doubt had a huge impact on Chariot, validating her for who she was. Almost the very next thing Akko does is to choose a new dream, which is kind of like the dream Chariot had, but it is very much Akko, it is pretty clear that she wants to give back what she was given, a dream.

But it is even more of a part of Akko she puts her heart first. She turns down having her dream of being like Chariot instantly fulfilled because it would go against her heart with her friends. She wastes time in a situation where she could be expelled by helping those in need during the test time. She helps out a bunch of fairies over her own side because she sympathises they are getting the worst end. Akko is not perfect, but it is kind of part of her character that she never expects someone else to be, she goes out of her way to do what she thinks is right regardless of how others may see her. Even Diana in the second episode hastily decided to do something that would make her look impressive, and Akko actively decided to put herself in the fire line when knowing it was wrong. Isn't that braver than someone who does things because it is so easy for them? None of it means Diana is bad, and Akko is right on that, Akko says multiple times that she thinks Diana is amazing, that magic mirror likely showing what people want to be like showing Diana for Akko.

In the end, it was not like Akko was someone so weak as to actually rely on just being a chosen one, she willingly gives up the Shiny rod, because she did not "need" it any more, it was largely part of her wish to meet her hero. At the very least there is a renewed sense of self, that she found out why she was having trouble, and that she can work past that. And there is a definitive sense that she has earned the respect of everyone who was attending her flying demonstration. Akko is an example that the hero does not need to be the strongest or the smartest, that people who might be neither can feel like they mean a damn. So I think that it misses the mark to try and diminish her character for not being those things.
Aylinn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:11 am Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
Akko is an example that the hero does not need to be the strongest or the smartest, that people who might be neither can feel like they mean a damn. So I think that it misses the mark to try and diminish her character for not being those things.

But people have problem that Akko learnt next to nothing and didn’t really change much. Not that she is not the smartest girl under the sun. At least it sounds like meiam wanted a character who learns from their mistakes and as a result starts to act differently/puts an effort to achieve something.

It looks to me like meiam doesn’t like the fact that the main heroine stays as she is, but this inability to learn, instead of having a negative consequence on Akko’s life, doesn’t actually matter. Quite the opposite, Akko even gets rewarded with a powerful artefact. I can totally understand why it may leave a bad taste in someone’s mouth.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:07 am Reply with quote
Aylinn wrote:
But people have problem that Akko learnt next to nothing and didn’t really change much. Not that she is not the smartest girl under the sun. At least it sounds like meiam wanted a character who learns from their mistakes and as a result starts to act differently/puts an effort to achieve something.

Confused But she did?

The series made it pretty clear that Akko was putting in a lot of effort after she learned that she needed to. Early on we can see her do things like falling asleep during class, but later we see that she is taking her lessons quite seriously, she indeed follows the lesson of applying herself. One was to stop comparing herself too much to others for what she cannot do, and indeed she carries that through. Patience was perhaps the one she had most trouble in possibly sliding backwards from, but it kind of runs against one of meiam's complains of her being a dreamer rather than a doer. Akko does start to respect some of the older traditional sides of things. The next word was being thankful of others, and she kind of had that down.

Complaints that Akko did not change much? I think that means that people wanted Akko to be thoughtful and not so much of a loudmouth, that she acted like a proper student should and be like Diana. You wanted Akko to no wear her heart so much on her sleeve? To act with respect and manners? Those were not the lessons Akko had. Akko doing something reckless like following Diana back to her home was kind of the exact sort of thing that the "perfect" Diana needed, because sometimes you need to be a bit loud and not just think like all the other cool headed people who assumed that people have it all under control.

But despite Akko's personality largely being intact, everything else in the show seems to imply Akko did learn the lesson of putting effort into her studies. We see her practice or taking things serious on par or maybe more so than her classmates. I guess it was that we don't get a lot of scenes of showing her seriously practicing against her slacking off earlier and that she is still the worst, that the assumption is that she did not learn her lesson to change. Yet we got the scenes where she had the change around test time in being serious, we also see her break down in tears that her effort is not showing the results it should have, and an actual reason she was at such a disadvantage which was not helped by being at a growing up difference to everyone else.

She also makes good with a number of people she fights with earlier on, like with Amanda, Diana, Andrew as well as some with Hanna and Barbara. And in general causes less problems from acting too rashly.
meiam

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:23 pm Reply with quote
Aylinn wrote:

It looks to me like meiam doesn’t like the fact that the main heroine stays as she is, but this inability to learn, instead of having a negative consequence on Akko’s life, doesn’t actually matter. Quite the opposite, Akko even gets rewarded with a powerful artefact. I can totally understand why it may leave a bad taste in someone’s mouth.

That's essentially it, another example of it is the fact that the word/magic that Akko learn are never actually used again in later episode. So I have the feeling that the order in which Akko would learn the word was actually decided quite late in production (possibly cause different people were working on them and they couldn't guarantee the order) and for that reason they couldn't actually have Akko retain those lesson and so she mostly remain constant.

As far as Akko amazement at magic being why she's worthy, it again just emphasizes how little progress she makes. If I don't know how to do a backflip and someone does one then I'll be impress seeing it, but if I know how to do a double backflip and someone does a single backflip it's really not that impressive. It's the same with Akko, because she never learn much magic it remains impressive for her, ie she's being rewarded for being bad at something. Just like everything in life, at first something seems impressive but as your learn more about it you start to appreciate nuance and you become more discerning (ie being a kid whose impress with DBZ fight scene versus being an adult who realize that the fight are actually just constantly re using the same frame to pad out time and starting to appreciate work by studio like Trigger who tries to make all animation scene impressive).

Same with her becoming discouraged that the efforts she put in something doesn't yield results, that just show how little she learned. Cramming the night before the exam yield poor results because its ineffectual, only lazy people need to resort to that. People who get good results apply themselves diligently everyday to master there skill (which is way harder than cramming at the last second). Akko is impress by all magic because she doesn't realize the complexity of it, she think it's something that can be learned in a few day and that the people who have been dedicating there life to learning it, and therefore good at it, are just talented.

Akko rashness is also always rewarded, most word episode start with her doing something rash and impulsive (one literally has someone tell her not to do something now because its a bad time, that was after she supposedly learned patience), then a problem arise but is surmounted (almost always trough dumb luck) and she unlock a word in the process. The show overall theme end up being "so long as you believe in yourself, things will work out somehow" which is one of the most awful theme you could possibly have, believe in yourself isn't the first step, its one of the last. Hardwork is not rewarded (Diana, Croix, Chariot and pretty much everyone else works harder), perseverance isn't either, luck is. Luck is what makes everything work for Akko, like the episode where Akko flush a teacher down the drain and is almost expelled but manages to stay because she's incredibly lucky and save someone along the way (and obviously doesn't learn what the class was supposed to teach, that's for loser).
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:55 pm Reply with quote
meiam wrote:
Same with her becoming discouraged that the efforts she put in something doesn't yield results, that just show how little she learned. Cramming the night before the exam yield poor results because its ineffectual, only lazy people need to resort to that. People who get good results apply themselves diligently everyday to master there skill (which is way harder than cramming at the last second). Akko is impress by all magic because she doesn't realize the complexity of it, she think it's something that can be learned in a few day and that the people who have been dedicating there life to learning it, and therefore good at it, are just talented.

We see Akko on a regular basis practice two kinds of magic: flying on a broom and transformation magic. These two we see her trying to practice on a semi-common basis of the times we are dropping in on her adventurers, a good episode would not make just watching her do nothing but practice with no side stuff, otherwise. And those are the ones we seem to see her frustration the most, where we see that she cannot fly at all, and her transformations look much different than someone else's who was quite popular.

After Akko starts to turn around in her studies, I don't think we so much see her struggle with the more pure academic parts of her studies. And the things she apparently most fails at are the more magic things, but these were largely due to Akko being under the affects of something that the only other example we are given of another who had years to practice and help where she had the pressure that she would inherit a legacy. Akko has had months, where everyone treats her inability to do anything as part of heritage in having no talent at all, that something inside her makes her a failure. Only one teacher giving her the time to do anything other than punish her for failing.

Akko essentially had a learning disability, and to call that her just being lazy and stupid is kind of insulting. I say that as someone who has a learning disability, and if I did not get the help I needed and was just assumed as a failure student, then maybe I would not have gotten the chance to get my Bachelor that I earned. You have quite the chip on your shoulder if you see someone who has a learning disability and think that they are just being rewarded for being bad, by things like a teacher aid taking notes for them and helping them with the work. That they need some extra time for tests, or to do them in a different environment, that you think that they are just not putting in the effort like other people are. People that had been around magic for most of their lives, where Akko has things like allowed to enrol in a class taught by a fish, where the others might not be surprised by that, Akko has no idea such a thing was possible.

When I first went into university (17) I got really no help for my disability, and after a while I got pushed out for a while because I failed too much a unit that was about communication, when problems with communication is part of my disability. I was just I think assumed to be stupid because I failed, that I did not put in effort like others did. But I started to go through a different method where I got more of the help I needed for my disability, and I was kind of doing really well, eventually being back into university, again with little help, but I was kind of really hurt by people who thought I was getting rewarded for having problems. I stumbled in places, where the next time through I had to find a method that worked for me, but I can say that I have a well earned Bachelor. Akko was put straight into what may be the only magic education for her generation, put in direct comparison of the very best, and it just is not fair for the problems she faces. She is not at the same starting line as everyone else, and needs help she just does not get.

But you are also kind of being misguided by saying that amazement is something bad, that it simply means not understanding something. But we learn that magic kind of comes from that feeling of open amazement, I think in respecting that part. But comparatively, we also have to look at what varied professions these15 year old kids might be interested in doing, and I think it is clear Akko would choose something that has her needing an understanding of amazement. Because there are a number of examples we see she can help those around her with that frame of mind. It is kind of Studio Trigger's mission statement, they are not about being the most needlessly technical pieces, but can bring inspiration and fun by its own brand of creativity, that people can see value in something like Inferno Cop.
YesNoMaybe
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:08 am Reply with quote
This show is definitely one of my favorites this year!

I hope there will be a third season!

1) I hope they continue with the same type of story telling!

2) continue to leave out the blatant fan service!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3