• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime Suggestion: Kimi ni Todoke

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
animecosplayer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:52 pm Reply with quote
Synopsis:
Kuronuma Sawako is completely misunderstood by her classmates. Her timid and sweet demeanor is often mistaken for malicious behavior. This is due to her resemblance to the ghost girl from "The Ring," which has led her peers to give her the nickname Sadako. Longing to make friends and live a normal life, she is naturally drawn to Kazehaya Shouta, the most popular guy in class, whose "100% refreshing" personality earns him great admiration from Sawako. So when Kazehaya starts talking to her, maybe there is hope for the friendships Sawako has always longed for. Maybe... there is even a little hope for some romance in her future.

POV
This is really a good anime, it is funny and it reminds me of Sunako Nakahara from Yamato Nadeshiko. Koronuma Sawako has the same behavior as Sunako – they are both weird and aloof. My favorite episode is when Sawako and Kazehaya found a stray dog with a red leash on their way to school. I love how the male protagonist adopted the dog which he later on named Maru. It really is pretty cool to see an animal get a supporting role from an anime series. You guys should watch it if you want a love story and a bit of comedy on an anime.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1