• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Zatch Bell Manga Gets Smartphone Browser Game

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
InimitableUman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:34 am Reply with quote
I love Zatch Bell! One of my all-time favorites. I liked it when I was young, and then read the manga later and realized it was just that good. I might not be able to play this but I'm glad they're still doing things with the property.
Monster Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:04 pm Reply with quote
Ya Zatch/Gash Bell was a really good series that gets forgotten about in the pantheon of shounen series. The series wasn't perfect but damn did it have some powerful moments that still make me tear up. The "death" of Danny, the "death" of Bari, the fight between Zatch and Zeno and seeing their memories, the fight between Kanchome and Gomu and all the stuff in their with Folgore, the lead up to the final fight with Clear and just all the "deaths" of characters and finally the finale to the fight with Clear. All that stuff just makes me tear up when I re read it.
jtron

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:49 pm Reply with quote
Unu!
Lord Oink

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:07 pm Reply with quote
Monster Hunter wrote:
Ya Zatch/Gash Bell was a really good series that gets forgotten about in the pantheon of shounen series. The series wasn't perfect but damn did it have some powerful moments that still make me tear up. The "death" of Danny, the "death" of Bari, the fight between Zatch and Zeno and seeing their memories, the fight between Kanchome and Gomu and all the stuff in their with Folgore, the lead up to the final fight with Clear and just all the "deaths" of characters and finally the finale to the fight with Clear. All that stuff just makes me tear up when I re read it.

The only show where characters battle Norio Wakamoto by making him sing about melons.

If I was a millionaire I'd finance a remake of Gash Bell.
Lord Oink

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:07 pm Reply with quote
Monster Hunter wrote:

The only show where characters battle Norio Wakamoto by making him sing about melons.

If I was a millionaire I'd finance a remake of Gash Bell.
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:40 pm Reply with quote
Lord Oink wrote:

Never mind PreCure, this was the original Heart Catch!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
anddo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:16 pm Reply with quote
You mean Gash Bell?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1