• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: OverDrive TV Anime Series Announced

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hasukawa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:36 pm Reply with quote
Just what everyone needs...another "sports" anime...booooooo. Although a biking anime will probably be more interesting then a tennis anime. I understand that there is everysingle concivable genre in manga but I'm getting sick of these sports ones, I blame it all on the success of Slam Dunk. At least we can all be somewhat content that none of the mah-jong manga will be animated.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
bugmenot
SPAMMER

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
At least we can all be somewhat content that none of the mah-jong manga will be animated.

Isn't Akagi a Mahjong manga? Its already been adapted into an anime too, Anime smallmouth + sweatdrop
leongsh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:22 pm Reply with quote
Hasukawa wrote:
Just what everyone needs...another "sports" anime...booooooo. Although a biking anime will probably be more interesting then a tennis anime. I understand that there is everysingle concivable genre in manga but I'm getting sick of these sports ones,

And how many have you seen?
chuno6

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:09 am Reply with quote
overdrive is prety good i hope they make second season
kpatrol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:50 am Reply with quote
let me guess... your lazy and dislike sports so you have to hate on sports animes.... i actually like them because it gives you something different to watch rather than mecha and those repeated romance anime sim games over and over.... its good to take a breather once in a while and indulge yourself in something that will encourage you to pick up and get active
Key

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:19 am Reply with quote
And this is what we call "necroposting."

Locked.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1