• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Shonen Onmyouji (TV).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
taintedfire12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quote
Shonen Onmyouji

Anyone been following it lately? Does anyone know for sure how many episodes it's going to consist of? This site says that they have 11. Yet...I really want there to be more then that ^^;; If anyone knows that there might be more then sharing your knowledge would be greatly appreciated. If there aren't anymore then 11, then I guess that's something I would have to except....*sigh*
Iwatch2muchanime

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:00 pm Reply with quote
I believe that's only 11 out right now. Not many shows have end at 11. And i', om 7, I don't watch it as it comes out and I only watch it if I have nothing really other to watch.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime
frentymon
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quote
It's 26 episodes. The site says "We have 11" because we only know the titles of 11 of the 26 episodes at the moment, and it says absolutely nothing about the series' length.
FireChick
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quote
Wheeeeee! I LOVE THIS SERIES!!! It's soooooo cute and funny! A little bloody but what the hey! I love Masahiro! He's so adorable and hilarious when he's angry! I think his japanese and english voices are great all the same!
Terrestrial_Cel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quote
I have seen one episode of this, and I have a feeling I will enjoy the series. I like anime with 'onmyouji' theme or characters Very Happy!!!

I put the DVDs on my Amazon wishlist
DuelLadyS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:53 pm Reply with quote
i just got volume 1 of this a lil' while ago and watched it. I was a tiny but dissapointed... for whatever reason, I'd gotten it into my head this would be a slightly more serious, abstract kind of show- as opposed to the Shonen-battle-comedy thing it's got going on. Not bad, just not exactly what I was expecting.

I am pretty darn dissapointed in the art, tho'- i bought the artbox. The art on the box is exactly the same as the art on the reversible cover and the insert paper. C'mon, guys- don't you have more than 2 pictures from this show? (The box itself is your standard box, no complaints on construction.)

Regardless, I'm looking forward to volume 2 (since now I'll be in the right mindset for it!)
Vata Raven

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:40 pm Reply with quote
Is anyone saving this title? The set had a short print run. The box set is hard to come by, the singles are hard to find, too. I managed to get a hold of Kyo Kara, but wasn't so lucky with Shonen Onmyouji.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1