• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Live Action Cutie Honey in April

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrno2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:59 pm Reply with quote
I was wondering when this flick was coming out since they did announce it's license, I think it was early last year sometime.

Now if they can put out the animated version 'Re: Cutie Honey', I can die happy. Laughing
HellKorn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quote
Chrno2 wrote:
Now if they can put out the animated version 'Re: Cutie Honey', I can die happy. Laughing

If the live-action version sells well enough, I can see Bandai licensing the recent OVA and slapping a comparison to the LA movie in addition to the "By the same creators of Evangelion and Gunbuster comes..." slogan. Eh, whatever it takes to get that slap-happy, fan service-laden, fun ride of an anime licensed.
d.yaro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:51 pm Reply with quote
Chrno2 wrote:

Having just recently caught a glimpse of "Re: Cutie Honey" I'm curious to see if it'll ever get bundled together with the movie. Likely not but it would be a an interesting marketing ploy. A touch like the case where copies of "Slapshot" on DVD were only available bundled with the much inferior "Slapshot 2". I own a copy of the R2 DVD of the movie but would certainly be tempted to buy its R1 release if it were bundled with the anime.
fighterholic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quote
Wow, with Sato Eri. I wasn't able to see this when it first came out, so it'll be nice to actually be able to see it now.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1