• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Death Note Site Online

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bonbonsrus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:04 am Reply with quote
I loved the E-Mail communique from L I got, however, after entering my information, I get nothing...
I will wait to see more for now I guess.
Jedi General

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:38 am Reply with quote
I didn't get anything either. I guess I will have to "await further instruction."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
bonbonsrus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:04 am Reply with quote
I feel better knowing it wasn't just me...
I thought I wasn't chosen as a human or something.
bennyb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:08 am Reply with quote
I got a deathnote in the mail, I'ma try writing Al Kahn in it and see what happens...

*dies wearing a clownsuit strung upsidedown over a waterfall while being beaten with wet noodles*
Jedi General

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:19 am Reply with quote
bennyb wrote:
I got a deathnote in the mail, I'ma try writing Al Kahn in it and see what happens...

*dies wearing a clownsuit strung upsidedown over a waterfall while being beaten with wet noodles*

Lol. Somebody was selling Death Note notebooks at a convention I went to recently. I shouldn't have put off buying it because they sold out quickly.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
06falcon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:38 am Reply with quote
i wonder how long it will take for them to update the site to actually have something other than the email page in it..
DKong

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:01 pm Reply with quote
06falcon wrote:
i wonder how long it will take for them to update the site to actually have something other than the email page in it..

Yeah, seriously....they announced the license quite awhile ago, so you'd expect them to at least be talking about subbed releases.
I mean, I realize some companies give a cease and desist letter to fansubbers, then wait awhile, then license, then wait a few months, then tell us about the DVD release...that's one thing. They said they were gonna give us eps while Japan is airing them. Well, Japan's already up to ep 18, so they only have 19 weeks left to get sorted out...and the longer they wait the less people are gonna care about getting the eps while Japan has them (cause it could ultimately end up being only like 5 or 10 eps)
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:17 pm Reply with quote
Am I the only one who gets an email from L telling me that his real name is Bob? Just joking around, or am, or did I double cross the double crossers? I like the website that Viz has set up, it really puts you into feel of what Death Note is.
fighterholic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:57 pm Reply with quote
Interesting site, hope we get more stuff on it real soon? Anybody know how long it takes to get the e-mail?
scxzor
ANN Reviewer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quote
This is incredibly classy. I hope the downloadable episodes come soon. I can't wait!
xSUiT

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:25 am Reply with quote
I gotta admit that whole email thing was pretty interesting. I can't wait to see where they go with it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1