• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Trailer Roundup [2007-02-16]

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoodLuckSaturday

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:50 am Reply with quote
Hooray for Hayate! Now that Nodame is out, Hayate is the only other TV anime of 2007 that I'm currently looking forward to.

Is the Idolmaster Xenoglossia trailer not supported with Firefox? I couldn't get it to work. And there's been a license acquisition for the other tailer for about five minutes, so I'm guessing I won't be able to see those two, but Hayate keeps me sated.
saini85

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quote
I can't watch the third trailer either. It says acquiring media usage rights, but an error occurs each time.
hara

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:18 pm Reply with quote
@ saini
Watch it at youtube (search for "Gurren Lagann"). It is great and shows FLCL/Diebuster-like craziness Smile
Asrialys

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:53 pm Reply with quote
GoodLuckSaturday wrote:
Hooray for Hayate! Now that Nodame is out, Hayate is the only other TV anime of 2007 that I'm currently looking forward to.

Is the Idolmaster Xenoglossia trailer not supported with Firefox? I couldn't get it to work. And there's been a license acquisition for the other tailer for about five minutes, so I'm guessing I won't be able to see those two, but Hayate keeps me sated.

I'm using Firefox 1.5 and the Idolmaster video works fine.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1