• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Otakon 2011

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Echo_City

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:46 am Reply with quote
I'm not seeing a write-up for the Anime News Network panel Wink

I'm ambivalent about the panel. The irony was hilarious but tedious at the same time, but I'm leaning towards hilarious. The opening statement was such that I wish you guys had posted it verbatim, or that I could, but as that didn't happen:
Quote:
We hate it when a panel has nothing to talk about and is all about q&a. That said, we really don't have anything to talk about, so we're going to start Q&A.

I did learn that Anime News Network is a much higher-stakes & potentially more lucrative game than I ever imagined, which was pretty cool.

EDIT: Will there be articles on the Voice Actor Story Time & the DRRR panel? I know it's a long shot to hope for ANN coverage on them, especially the former, but I was unable to attend them, and instead attended panels which are already covered by ANN, so I'm curious as to whether or not I missed anything. Especially the DRRR panel as it was supposed to include bloopers which weren't on the DVDs, which I personally find interesting.
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:54 am Reply with quote
I too, would like to see a write up for the panel. Sadly I missed seeing it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1