• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Blood+ to Air on Adult Swim

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malintex Terek

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:33 pm Reply with quote
In before, "wow, this came as a total surprise, I had no idea Blood+ would end up on [adult swim]! This is awesome news"!

What I want to know is, why the act? [as] announced it had the series ages ago, which isn't exactly eye-brow raising, but we had that news incident a while ago where [as] said it's bringing a "new series" to its weekly lineup; why say that when we already knew Blood+ was on its way onto the air?

However...what does this entail for Trinity Blood? Will it be kicked off soon, I wonder I wonder? Not only do both Blood+ and Trinity Blood have simmilar names, they've got simmilar themes, too. Wouldn't that be unnecessarily confusing?
NGE1113

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:11 am Reply with quote
Yep, Trinity Blood's time is coming to an end. When Blood+ premieres, [adult swim] has now scheduled to The Boondocks to take TB's spot in the lineup.
teh*darkness

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:46 am Reply with quote
Well, Trinity Blood is only 24 episodes, and if I'm not mistaken, 23 just aired this last Saturday the 24th... so the final episode will air on the 3rd, and March 10th, it'll be Bleach at midnight, Blood+ at 12:30, E7 at 1am... but what'll they do on April 28th, that's what I wanna know? E7 finishes on April 21st, so they'll either do another schedule shuffle, or they'll leave it at 1 am, and rerun from the beginning...
Malintex Terek

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:55 am Reply with quote
One of the annoying bits of Bandai getting greedy and bidding on the Haruhi distribution is we won't be seeing Code Geass to take up Eureka 7's slot. Frankly, I did not like E7 at all, and the dub just aggravated my annoyance with the show; something refreshing yet still with that familiar mecha-flavour would be well welcome. I'm not sure about [as]'s position on recaps but it would be a god-send to see a CG broadcast not perfereated by irritating recaps.

Trinity Blood's run is almost up? Haha, time flies when one's occupied with work and school. Yikes!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1