• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: First Lollipop Chainsaw Game Trailer Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GATSU

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:06 pm Reply with quote
As long as it doesn't come with an embarassing cover, I might be interested.
kyuden

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:40 pm Reply with quote
wait what? Sex??
lol isn't that weird?
enurtsol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:51 am Reply with quote
If this was done in Japan, they would've drawn the cheerleader with panties! Laughing

(Of course, cheerleaders don't really wear panties..... No, that's not what I meant......)
AnimeDuelist15

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:55 am Reply with quote
This reminded me of Haruna with her Mystletainn from Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Because of the pink chainsaw. . . o-o
gothung

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:15 am Reply with quote
Slicing a zombie apart with a chainsaw into a mixture of blood, guts, rainbows, and hearts? Awesome.

Absurd pseudo-(or should I say: Suda-?) sexuality ala Suda 51's typical flair? Also cool.

Hearing Juliet say something contrived every time she rushes a group of zombies? Uh... maybe I can mute just the voices...

That's not to say that the game really will have Juliet spout something every 10 seconds, but please, please, PLEASE Grasshopper, take this as a preemptive request to make sure to scale back these quips otherwise it'll get old really quickly.

Take a page from Left 4 Dead and make it random or context based.
PetrifiedJello

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:34 am Reply with quote
What an oddly timed series of events. Last night, while perusing the XBox 360's catalog of titles, something stood out like a sore thumb: games designed to sell "sex" are rated very poorly compared to anything produced by EA [sic].

I can consider this is due to poor design (generally in game mechanics), but to see such a wide negative approach had me curious how an audience will receive this title.

I have to admit, I'm looking forward to it simply because I love campy stuff like this, but I won't buy it when it's released. I'll wait until the reviews come in and the price is hacked (with a chainsaw) to $19.99.
Rukiia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:02 pm Reply with quote
Hurray, more garbage games. And they totally didn't rip off Haruna's chainsaw. Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1