• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Locations in K-ON! movie @ London

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:18 am Reply with quote
http://otanews.livedoor.biz/archives/51817322.html

Start preparing costumes, British anime fans! Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:24 pm Reply with quote
Gadzooks. That location is the best part of a mile away from the nearest Tube station. Though lavish and sanitary, the streets of Chelsea are not the easiest for tourists to navigate on foot. One expects the heroines of K-On may have lost their bearing prior to seating themselves beside King's Road.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:19 am Reply with quote
That's actually not far from Stanford Bridge, Chelsea FC grounds, and Battersea Park is just across the river. Agreed thought it's an area that a foreign tourist could get very lost in very easily. Also now that it's location is known, what are the odds that bench gets nicked before the movie is released here, if ever? If I was the owner of "Eight-Over-Eight" I'd have K-on posters and merchandise all over the shop and in the windows bolstered by a K-On themed menu Wink
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1