• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Touka Gettan

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rainulf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:47 am Reply with quote
Touka Gettan

Anyone watched this series? The animation itself is pretty good, and so i thought the story's gonna be good. But geez man, it's so confusing.. I totally have no idea what's going on. Some people think that their showing the anime backwards or mixed episode (like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya). I don't know. I guess I'll have to wait and see til the end of series.
Eruanna

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:03 pm Reply with quote
It was waay to confusing. And I like confusing shows. Heck, Im a fan of crap like Ergo Proxy, which is way too confusing for its own good. But this is a horse of a completly different colour. Touka Gettan's confusing dosnt even begin to give you a sence of coherency.
I watched the first episode, and it is defonatly a "WTF?" kind of show. Im sure itll get good later on, but it didn't manage to convince me it was worth keeping up with.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
digitalkikka

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quote
I'm watching it and yeah, it's confusing... but strangely enough, I like it Anime smile + sweatdrop . The animation and music are both beautiful and I think the story (from what I understand of it) is rather interesting. It's all very dream-like and the atmosphere is pretty engrossing.

EDIT: I changed my post since we found out about how it's being aired Anime smile + sweatdrop
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1