• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 2011 Tales of Symphonia OVA's Limited Edition Adds Bonus Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
opn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:34 pm Reply with quote
hopfully now that tales of symphonia is finally ending maybe we can see the ova's stateside soon maybe by funi or bandai since funi has the vesperia movie and bandai has tales of the abyss.
TitanXL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:17 pm Reply with quote
I wouldn't mind a few Knights of Ratatosk OVA.. if only to see some awesome Marta/Alice scenes. Wink Alice was one of my favorites.

I also hope it gets licensed.
Hagaren Viper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:43 pm Reply with quote
There are two different limited editions with two different special features? How mean Anime hyper

Hoping someone picks this up, since the other Tales anime have been licensed. Pity it will probablly be sub only to avoid the backlash that would come with Brian Beacock as Lloyd [Since that would be pretty darned likely].
spoiler[
I'd be totally ok with him as Lloyd though~]
Danette-Anime-Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:42 am Reply with quote
Hagaren Viper wrote:
Hoping someone picks this up, since the other Tales anime have been licensed. Pity it will probablly be sub only to avoid the backlash that would come with Brian Beacock as Lloyd [Since that would be pretty darned likely].

That will probably depend on who licences it. Bandai had some other sub only anime other than Tales of the Abyss, so is Funimation or any others pick it up it still may be dubbed. Only time will tell.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1