• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Super Plastic - Bringing Super Deformed Back

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoodLuckSaturday

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:05 pm Reply with quote
Adam wrote:
If this floats your boat, you either a) love the show or b) are not picky and think everything from Japan is great.

As much as I like Fate/stay night and don't mind super deformed stuff in general, the FSN SD figures and designs just rub me the wrong way. Every time I get excited to see a new FSN figure and find out its one of the SD figures, I die a little inside. So it doesn't hurt me in the slightest to see this slammed for sucking, and I wish they would stop being made, though that may be a pipe dream at this point.
ANN_Bamboo
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:35 pm Reply with quote
GoodLuckSaturday wrote:
Adam wrote:
If this floats your boat, you either a) love the show or b) are not picky and think everything from Japan is great.

As much as I like Fate/stay night and don't mind super deformed stuff in general, the FSN SD figures and designs just rub me the wrong way. Every time I get excited to see a new FSN figure and find out its one of the SD figures, I die a little inside. So it doesn't hurt me in the slightest to see this slammed for sucking, and I wish they would stop being made, though that may be a pipe dream at this point.

^^;; I really like the SD Saber one. Mainly because of the lion. And the fact that she's riding on a lion. If they were to make a plush just of that lion, I'd totally buy it.
GoodLuckSaturday

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:14 pm Reply with quote
SakechanBD wrote:

^^;; I really like the SD Saber one. Mainly because of the lion. And the fact that she's riding on a lion. If they were to make a plush just of that lion, I'd totally buy it.

I also like the lion a lot and I also like Saber figures a lot. The SD figures just seem cold and uninviting to me, but I can admit that the SD Saber on the lion is definitely the best one I've seen.
The Human Spider

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:27 am Reply with quote
That Nendoroid Rin is way cute. I'll have to get one--she'll make a nice companion for my Nendorid Saber and Mesousa. Re. male figures I'd like to see a reasonably priced Archer figure; the only one I know of is the one in the fancy box that averages about $100+. I would also like a swimsuit version of Archer to go along with my Rin in bikini.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2