• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Akihabara Idol Halko Momoi to Perform at Anime Expo

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PantsGoblin
Subscriber
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:23 pm Reply with quote
frentymon wrote:
Isn't this a little bit late? IIRC we were already screaming for joy almost a month ago. Or was it just rumors before and official now?

The news was originally sent out by an m.m.m. mailing near the beginning of this month (I first heard of the news on the 7th, when Paranda posted it). Someone posted the news about the mailing on their website, and that's how it got out. The source was reliable, but not official.
tidusora

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:38 pm Reply with quote
Yay Halko Momoi is coming to Anime Expo. Hehe, I remember when she was in the Under17 group, mostly from the DearS song.
Ai no Kareshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:40 am Reply with quote
What do you suppose the chances are of Halko Momoi coming to South Africa? Wink

Seriously, though, it's not like I really care. As much as I love Halko's charming voice and cutesy songs, I've heard recordings of previous live performances of hers which suggest that I would rather not be there when it happens.
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:22 am Reply with quote
All I can honestly remember from her was a recording of her radio show, where she did a piano version of Tough Boy (2nd Fist of the North Star TV Opening) which was really silly but funny and stuff. So for that at the very least I'd like to say hi or thanks or whatever. This is especially odd considering I generally dont like these kinds of people, but she seems to actually have a sort of sense of humour behind her. Kinda.
omnistry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quote
Goddammit! "Romantic Summer" is so far my favorite anime theme of this year (so cheerful Anime smile). Why is it that when I'm in Japan, everyone's going to be over here?!?!

If they say something in the lines of "Anna Tsuchiya is coming to AX," I'm going to have an aneurysm!!!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2