• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave PSP Game's Promo Posted

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
opn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:31 pm Reply with quote
game actually looks pretty good but we obviously wont be seeing it over here. if i have one complaint its we have zelos instead of kratos....that really made me curious what namco was thinking but meh.
Axlish

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:40 am Reply with quote
At first I was excited to hear this news. However Namco Bandai is bad at getting games outside of Japan, so us Tales fans are deprived. Same goes for Tales of Innocence R. It's no wonder people resort to pirating; they don't even GET the option of buying.
NYkata
Banned User

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:49 am Reply with quote
Axlish wrote:
Tales fans are deprived. It's no wonder people resort to pirating; they don't even GET the option of buying.
that's a load of crap

there's not a damn thing keeping you from importing it's not even that expensive compared to buying stuff in your own country. if your depraved thats because you CHOOSE to let yourself be depraved or let the language barrier stop you. Rolling Eyes
CrownKlown

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:11 pm Reply with quote
The problem with game released in Japan only usually is language , not availability so pirating is not going to get you anywhere. Although I do think charging 100 plus for a regular version of tales of vesperia ps3 is a lite much.

That said what planet do you live on. Grace F is coming out, we have had vespera, symphonia, symphonia 2, legendia, abyss. Xillia will probably come out as well. Innocence has been announced for vita, so that may come out as well. So they have been good with releasing games although a little slow since the ps2 days.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1