• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: USA Today Booklist, June 25–July 1: Naruto Returns

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoloButterfly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:51 am Reply with quote
I'll be interesting to see what happens to Naruto in the next few months since they'll be releasing three volumes at a time. I wonder if it means all three will make it to the list, or if none of them will because a portion of the people helping it get to the list won't be able to buy three at a time...

Hope borders has some good sales on manga when that happens, or at least viz manga like the buy three get one free they had going on this week...
Dargonxtc

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:05 am Reply with quote
I'll be interested in seeing how well Death Note does next week. I was lucky I had mine delivered two weeks before release date. Razz

I think I have asked this before, but this only takes into account books sold at B&M stores right? Not presales, and online sales?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
child of Lilith

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:07 am Reply with quote
Dargonxtc wrote:
I'll be interested in seeing how well Death Note does next week. I was lucky I had mine delivered two weeks before release date. Razz

I think I have asked this before, but this only takes into account books sold at B&M stores right? Not presales, and online sales?

Yeah, I’ve had my Death Note volume 12 for a while now.

I dont think they count presales, but I'm not 100% sure. Confused
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1