• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Suggestions on song/anime combinations?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gatherum

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:40 am Reply with quote
All right, so this is going to sound far too ambitious, but it is not only a dream of mine, but on my to-do list to learn how to video edit and to create an AMV that is not only monolithic in size but quality. I have my song choices narrowed down, somewhat, but I am having trouble deciding on which to use. As to which anime, I haven't the faintest clue what to use, but considering that my collection is steadily growing weekly, I feel that it is well within reason to make something large (provided I have the technical know-how).

Basically, I have three questions...

1. If applicable, is there anything I can read/watch (preferably watch) that can help me begin to learn video editing?
    2. What anime would you suggest for the following song suite(s)?
    3. Which suite of songs do you suggest using first?

* Could have "Our Fortress Is Burning... III - The Grain" succeeding the other two tracks for a total runtime of 18:57.
** Could have "Incipient Tragoedia" preceding the other three tracks for a total runtime of 15:55.
*** Could have "Hail" and "Exmersion" succeeding the other two tracks for a total runtime of 21:26.
**** Could have "Untitled" succeeding this track for a total runtime of 8:30.

Note that all runtimes are based on the combined track lengths of all songs mentioned and that songs will more than likely be abridged during the editing process to avoid blandness or redundancy.

(Also, if anyone else wants to make these, be my guest. Razz)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1