• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Stranger, Yes! Pre-Cure 5 Movie Trailers Posted Online

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrno2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:50 pm Reply with quote
Well, the link for 'Rebuild of Evangelion' of course doesn't work but of course y'know where's it's posted... catch it now before it's too late. Razz

'Rebuild of Evangelion' - trailer
I have to admit it looks good, and of course it'll have CG to do all those scenes that couldn't be done by hand. Rolling Eyes

I really hate that song 'Fly me to the Moon'.I guess thanks to 'Megumi Hayashibara' I've never been the same. Even though this version sounds like it was done by 'Hikaru Utada', it's still barely getting through my "hate". Then again I just hate the f***ing song.

Can't wait to see what kick ass the 'Yes!PreCure5' movie will bring.

Holy crap there is some kicking ass in there!! I'm there! Too bad I missed so many episodes.
Ask John
Company Representative

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quote
Can anyone get the Precure 5 movie trailer to play? There's a link for it on the official site, but the actual video file doesn't seem to be online yet.
Jetto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:31 pm Reply with quote
All i have to say is: wow. That eva trailer is so sexy, i think i am about to make my first trip to japan. o.o The CG looks wonderful, and it totally fits.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:57 am Reply with quote
I totally look forward to the new 'EVA' movies. But I wonder how much different the "angels" will look from their old counterparts. Since they are redoing a few designs. 'Sachiel' still looks the same. He's a long time favorite. Not to mention the very first one. But that shot of 'Ramiel' just floating around in all his "blue-diamond" glory looks really nice. This will be 'EVA' with a bigger budget. We'll see how it goes. I'm really looking forward to this. Smile Though not knocking the CG as it doesn't look so obvious. I just pointed out what I could tell. But as long as it's used properly and not often to the point that "we're not trying" I really don't mind.

Now all I need is a shot of the new 'EVA-01' and compare it against the old 'EVA-01'. They both had the same color schemes but the new one has a much brighter "neon" green. I want to look at them close together to see the difference in design.
Beni_Hime

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:16 pm Reply with quote
Wow! Eva has never ever looked soooo GOOD! Awesome to see the series get it's much deserved re-telling. Thanks for posting the trailer by the way! Now... if only the live-action movie could move out of the whole preliminary sketch stage.... *sigh*
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1