• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Comic-Con International 2007 - Funimation

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Berserkfury819

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:00 pm Reply with quote
Sweet, Samurai movies. You can never have enough Samurai Movies. Very Happy
CCSYueh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:58 pm Reply with quote
I didn't particularly notice any questions about the DBZ release. It seemed more questions about stuff like "could you license XXXX" or "Will there be a 3rd season of Kodocha?" (No support for the series, so no) "Will there be more Case Closed?" (Yes, but the title needs more support. Specifically a movie to be released around December) And what did they have on One Piece? (they have 4 directors working to get it ready for airing. They have about 9 eps dubbed. They do not know when CN plans to air it. They have re-done the songs & no yayo's.[I thought we were getting the original songs]. The boxes will be 12-14 eps per box, though no date set for release yet)

My teen bumped my early in the panel, pointed to the couple in front of us & whispered "It's ANN" because she peeked at what they were typing on their laptops

Or was that the ADV panel? By Saturday I was getting pretty numb & it was Viz Shojo Beat/Funimation/Del Rey (skipped for a breather but seriously considered) then ADV all back to back. It was like-oh, did I just pass an L cosplayer? Although that was actually a GOOD thing with some of the guys in thongs who must have thought they were hot enough to pull it off--by the time it sank in what I saw, it was gone. Yeah!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1