• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Seven Seas Acquires Two Yuri Manga, Two Yuri Novels

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard J.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:12 am Reply with quote
Oh this is lovely news indeed! Mr. Green

I'm especially interesed in Akatsuki-iro no Senpuku Majo since it's done by the same person as The Last Uniform (which I really liked!) So far, I'm very pleased with the Strawberry line of Yuri manga that Seven Seas is releasing. My sole complaint is that I'm going to have to have a seperate bookshelf for them because they are oversized! (Still, they are awesome.)

Hayate Cross Blade sounds interesting, though I think perhaps this will only increase the number of people asking for Strawberry Shake Sweet. (I don't really know anything about either one as the Encyclopedia is frightfully lacking in information. I've heard quite a few people expressing a love for S3 though.)

I'm not sure about the novels though. About the only novel they are releasing that I want so far is Strawberry Panic!, but if a good job is done with that one perhaps I shall give these others a try. (More Yuri is not a bad thing.)

Now that Yuri fans have some nice things, we can be friends with Yaoi fans! (Although we will continue to be freaking jealous of how much stuff you guys have!) Wink
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2