• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Comic-Con International 2007 - Harmony Gold USA

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GATSU

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
About two years ago, ADV Films approached Harmony Gold in an attempt to clear the licensing issues for Macross Zero. Harmony Gold says that license was then taken off the market by its Japanese owners.

I hope this doesn't mean Bandai Visual's handling it...I'm surprised no one asked them about DYRL, though.
Wing ZAFT

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:42 am Reply with quote
no company take ths long 2 make new series but hg does. mac0 wuz good & its sad no USA release. now wait til 2009 4 mor robotech? thats long time. wonder how many gundam series com out by then...
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:28 am Reply with quote
Wing ZAFT wrote:
no company take ths long 2 make new series but hg does. mac0 wuz good & its sad no USA release. now wait til 2009 4 mor robotech? thats long time. wonder how many gundam series com out by then...

Holy christ, please die.
Vicserr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:42 am Reply with quote
Cool to know that there's more Robotech down the wire Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime
jvowles
Otakon Representative

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:41 pm Reply with quote
Wing ZAFT wrote:

I'm sorry, perhaps you were unaware that this forum is in English.

If my translator's working properly, I believe you claimed that 2 years was an unreasonable wait. Keep in mind that the stuff they're doing is completely developed in-house, and that they're not merely translating/dubbing/subbing. 2 years from start to finish to create an animated movie is actually pretty reasonable.
SSJ Gohan 64

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:45 pm Reply with quote
That would be interesting and weird if Nickelodeon aired Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1