• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien(one of the best animes you'll ever see)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fenrir

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 3:58 am Reply with quote
Well I have to say that Ein is very realistic in a lot of wasy shapes and forms as in character reactions and scenarios. However like all Soap though it throws all these extreme situations at you at once and therefor makes it unrealistic to have someone go through all that in such a short time.
kainzero

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:54 am Reply with quote
i didn't get past episode 3. something about haruka getting hit by a train, then haruka's b/f screwing her best friend was just too soapy for me.

i don't know if you can call it realistic, but you i guess you can say it's more realistic than say... konomini... or kanon/da capo... etc.

still, i loved kanon/da capo - type dramas, yet i couldn't really get into KGNE. but again, it's a soap, and if you like soaps you'd like this series, if not... then you wouldn't. pretty simple =P

but man. that guy was a horn dog if i ever saw one ><
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3