• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PM Rage/Spam

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:50 pm Reply with quote
It's a response to this post I made about Hōkago no Pleiades and their brooms that sound like cars.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Surrender Artist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:15 am Reply with quote
I think that you'll be pleased to know that he's back on his game, as his most recent message to me demonstrates:

Asts wrote:
Subject: HK

You're nothing but a dumb f**king piece of s**t with equally s**tty taste=FACT. You're a stupid little bitchass faggot that does nothing but spout inane bulls**t=FACT. I know for a fact only dumbass f**ktards like urself would ever spout the s**t u do. rg was not a bomb it is one of the greatest series ever FACT and did great unlike most of the other bullshit that adumb [expletive] fagg like U has seen=FACTbitch. ur a true idiot in every sense of the world, spouting s**t to give urself a deluded since of importance and brains, both which u lack entirely becuz a piece of s**t like u born from a skanky bitchwhore like ur dumbass mother doesn't even deserve life in the first place. Everything u every have and will spout is bulls**t, and u thriveof of that like the pathetic s**tstain on the earth u are. ura despicable s**tstain on the earth; ur nothing but a cocks**king little bitch that should just go f**k ur slutty-ass b***h of a mother, contract her numerous STDs, and die. Do us all a favor, you pathetic piece of s**t. -___-

After this message is sent, I will be permanently abandoning both this site and this account, so whatever messages you send as a reply will never reach me. This is the first+last contact we'll ever have, so deal with it. there's no point in messaging me back or reporting me as it'll be useless. But you'll do it anyway, because that's what dumb f**ks like yourself do. -__-

P.S. Tell that dumb b***h you call 'mother' that my friends and I want the $$$ back for those mediocre blowjobs she gave us the other night. -___-

I have no idea what he's talking about or what provoked it, but it's nice to see him putting some effort into it again, although he still needs to work out some new material.

dtm42 wrote:
I don't think I ever really got to know Dark Paladin X when he was active here. I scanned over some of his blog and it is certainly a hilarious read, and a little disturbing to boot.

Even if his weblog is inactive at present, he's still providing some of his distinct brand of entertainment via twitter. This includes referring to people whom he deems 'dub haters' with a racial slur, including all Norwegian anime fans.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
bravetailor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:45 am Reply with quote
Quote:
To: bravetailor
Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:32 pm
Subject: Ghi
You're nothing but a dumb f**king piece of s**t with equally s**tty taste=FACT. You're a stupid little bitchass faggot that does nothing but spout inane bulls**t=FACT. Arriety/Ponyoetc. are all shit movies and are by no means ghib's best=FACt, as opposed to PM/SA etc., which are UNDOUBTEDLy his best, the former being the greatest ever and flawless= FACT, you stupid piece of shit. A fact I an't expect a dumb f**k like you to comprehend. A stupid f*g like u isnt even worthy of playing amazing games in the series. ur a true idiot in every sense of the world, spouting s**t to give urself a deluded since of importance and brains, both which u lack entirely becuz a piece of s**t like u born from a skanky bitchwhore like ur dumbass mother doesn't even deserve life in the first place. Everything u every have and will spout is bulls**t, and u thriveof of that like the pathetic s**tstain on the earth u are. ura despicable s**tstain on the earth; ur nothing but a cocks**king little bitch that should just go f**k ur slutty-ass b***h of a mother, contract her numerous STDs, and die. Do us all a favor, you pathetic piece of s**t. -___-

After this message is sent, I will be permanently abandoning both this site and this account, so whatever messages you send as a reply will never reach me. This is the first+last contact we'll ever have, so deal with it. there's no point in messaging me back or reporting me as it'll be useless. But you'll do it anyway, because that's what dumb f**ks like yourself do. -__-

P.S. Tell that dumb b***h you call 'mother' that my friends and I want the $$$ back for those mediocre blowjobs she gave us the other night. -___-

What amuses me is when he randomly throws in a different sentence or two for variation.

I also got a PM from this guy or group while on another board. Sure gets around.

Linda Blair wants her pea soup back!
TitanXL

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:17 pm Reply with quote
Aw man, I thought I was special. I got two of those messages and figured someone just really liked me. Now I feel cheap, like I'm just another notch on his bedpost.

Ruroke wrote:
You're nothing but a dumb f**king piece of s**t with equally s**tty taste=FACT. You're a stupid little bitchass faggot that does nothing but spout inane bulls**t=FACT. I know for a fact only dumbass f**ktards like urself would ever spout the s**t u do. Redline is not "okay" it's a masterpiece of animation, and amazing movie=FACT. It's awesoeness beats the shit out of any of the shit a dumb fudge like you naturally watches, especially SnQ and your fa**ot-ass Naruto=FACT, BI**H. ur a true idiot in every sense of the world, spouting s**t to give urself a deluded since of importance and brains, both which u lack entirely becuz a piece of s**t like u born from a skanky bitchwhore like ur dumbass mother doesn't even deserve life in the first place. Everything u every have and will spout is bulls**t, and u thriveof of that like the pathetic s**tstain on the earth u are. ura despicable s**tstain on the earth; ur nothing but a cocks**king little bitch that should just go f**k ur slutty-ass b***h of a mother, contract her numerous STDs, and die. Do us all a favor, you pathetic piece of s**t. -___-

tripleani wrote:
And that's a fact, bitchass faggot. fAct is that Sam Pinany's kickstarter-esque site seems likeno "doomed endeavor" in the least; it's seems like an AMAZING idea that could most definitely bear great furit for the industry and the fans. not that it matters much to a a dumb f**king pirating piece of shit like yourself who's no fan but just stupid-ass leech in the system with shitty taste and a slutty-ass bitch for a mother

This is a fake account made for telling off dumb fucks like you. This is our last contact; deal with it. just like alst time im abandoning this account after this message is sent so you'll never be able to reawch me bitch. deal with it. you've lost AGAIN, as you always have+will in life.

And, btw, tell that slutty-ass bitch of a mother that I want the $$$ I gave her for those blowjobs last night back. They were mediocre AT BESt, that stupid bitch. -___-
dtm42

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:52 pm Reply with quote
When did you get them?

Remember, report such spam straight away so he can't use those particular accounts again.
TitanXL

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:56 pm Reply with quote
dtm42 wrote:
When did you get them?

Remember, report such spam straight away so he can't use those particular accounts again.

First one about a month ago

Second one.. this morining

Not sure how to report a private message though
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:18 pm Reply with quote
There's no direct mechanic for reporting PM's at this point, so just reporting them here should be sufficient.
dtm42

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:34 pm Reply with quote
Or as was said on the first page:

Key wrote:
If anyone is still continuing to get these, be sure to PM me or another Mod about them and include a copy of the text. We already know about at least two waves of these kind of PMs and any further data on the offender(s) and what he/they are sending will help us pin him/them down.

If you don't want to post the hate mail in this thread then feel free to contact a Mod directly. Whatever you do, do it straight away so that the potential number of people affected from each account is minimised.
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:53 pm Reply with quote
This has almost been going on for almost a year, by now, I would have figured all the novelty of this would have worn off and the guy (I presume) would pursue other activities.

But yeah, I would either send them to either a moderator or maybe even Dan at this point. I know he is a busy man, but I am wondering how long this will continue for?
dtm42

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:58 pm Reply with quote
As mentioned earlier in the thread you can't stop him. Blocking his IP address won't help if he has a laptop or tablet and access to nearby Wi-Fi hotspot.

You just have to treat him as a natural disaster and mitigate the damage when he does turn up.
Zac
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:43 pm Reply with quote
Next time I get one I'm going to respond with "Please stop asking about this, my mom said the check's in the mail" and see what he does.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:40 pm Reply with quote
Ikari1 wrote:
Forum
Read message

Inbox Inbox Sentbox Sentbox Outbox Outbox Savebox Savebox

Reply to message Anime News Network Forum Index
Inbox :: Message
To: Ikari1
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:51 am
Subject: EoE Quote message
You're nothing but a dumb f**king piece of s**t with equally s**tty taste=FACT. You're a stupid little bitchass faggot that does nothing but spout inane bulls**t=FACT. I know for a fact only dumbass f**ktards like urself would ever spout the s**t u do. FACT is that Akira is a masterpiece n not 'boring' in the least it's simply to great a movie for a dumb [expletive] piece of shit like u to comprehend. it's one of the greatest things ever created and beats the shit out of anything a faggot lik u has seen. go fudge urself, dum fudge . ur a true idiot in every sense of the world, spouting s**t to give urself a deluded since of importance and brains, both which u lack entirely becuz a piece of s**t like u born from a skanky bitchwhore like ur dumbass mother doesn't even deserve life in the first place. Everything u every have and will spout is bulls**t, and u thriveof of that like the pathetic s**tstain on the earth u are. ura despicable s**tstain on the earth; ur nothing but a cocks**king little bitch that should just go f**k ur slutty-ass b***h of a mother, contract her numerous STDs, and die. Do us all a favor, you pathetic piece of s**t. -___-

P.S. Tell that dumb b***h you call 'mother' that my friends and I want the $$$ back for those mediocre blowjobs she gave us the other night.
Ikari1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:07 am Reply with quote
I dont know what he is talking about wanting his money back, my mum doesnt charge for people with wieners under 2 inches.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:46 pm Reply with quote
TitanXL wrote:
tripleani wrote:
This is a fake account made for telling off dumb fucks like you.

I couldn't help but think of this:
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Rukiia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:46 pm Reply with quote
I don't how this guy is getting off on this. He is just a coward if he keeps deleting his account after sending those PM's. I just got another one today and was called a *chuckle* "weaboo" because I don't really watched dubbed Anime.

Suican wrote:
Ya know, because a dumb f** k weaboo like rrself is ignorant to the FACt that japanese vocal traks in anime are mostly horrible and the english dubs are almost ALWAYS superior. Continue watching your shitty anime, though; that's what stupid bitches like yourself are destined to do, afterall. Laughing

Anyway, you know the drill. Me abandoning this pro after this message and u never being able to reach me again, as usual. You'll try, though, 'because that's what dumb f**ks like you do. Laughing

Tell that dumb bitch mother of yours that's she's actually getting pretty good at those BJs, though. All my friends were VVERY pleased last night. Laughing

What is even more hilarious is that he sent almost this exact same PM to me months ago. I think he is running out of ideas. Laughing
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9