• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Anime on Starz Action

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
v1cious

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:38 am Reply with quote
uhhh... i don't know where you guys are getting your news from, but they've been showing anime for years. Metropolis has been showing on there back and forth since mid 2002, and god knows how long they've been showing Akira
Cassandra

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:03 am Reply with quote
They never said it was a new thing. However, it's new shows that are coming to Action. Though, Metropolis and Akira have been showing for awhile.
Hellsing was on the AniMidnight block in October...I just wish the block wasn't on so late on a Friday night. I get sooooooooo sleepy watching it!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Louie-kun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:16 pm Reply with quote
It was pretty cool to see the old Vampire Hunter D anime on Action. I'm usually up that late on the weekends so it was cool to see something on Action other than X. I remember back when Sci-fi channel did the anime block on Saturday mornings, and how edited VHD and Akira were.
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:59 pm Reply with quote
Cassandra wrote:
They never said it was a new thing. However, it's new shows that are coming to Action.

Ping!

No wonder Cassandra did so well in the Trivia contest, she's always paying attention Smile

The news was the two new show, Blood & FoTNS. I decided to add the other two to the article as an aside. Many of ANN's news articles are beefed up with extra information that you may already know.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1