• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The X Button - Sound Attack

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kamui85

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:13 am Reply with quote
doesnt 'ao no kiseki' translates to ' miracle of bule'?
SpaceDrake

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:42 am Reply with quote
Not quite. The specific kanji used mean "trail/wagon track/road/etc", unquestionably. The thing is, it's one of those Japanese Pronunciation Puns; both the "trail" kiseki and the "miracle" kiseki are pronounced exactly the same way, just using different kanji when written. So the written meaning of the title is unquestionable, but the titles of all the "kiseki" games can be heard as "Miracle In The [X]".

spoiler[This actually gets a bit meaningful in Trails in the Sky SC, and it'll be interesting to see how that's handled in English.]

Also Todd I will respond to that email at some point swear to God Mad
belvadeer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:50 pm Reply with quote
CrownKlown wrote:
Dude read the very first post on this thread; and just go to any thread in general that relates to tales games and there is always someone saying it will never happen.

Dude, learn not to quote everything when pressing the quote button. And so? Just ignore those posts.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2